Rochdale (away) 24 October all-ticket

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still allocated seating? Everyone actually sitting where their ticket says? Ballache with a 3500 stand with only 2500 tickets sold.

They will know the final figure so really they could box/tape a couple of sections off and just pack us into the bit 2500 seat section of the stand that they choose.

2,360 sold by 9:30am. You have until 3pm to buy or order them today, although you can pick them up until 5pm today or by 12pm tomorrow.

2200 at 9am.

2360 at 9.30am

160 in half an hour. Things are picking up......

I'm not sure our ticket office has the capacity to sell at a rate of over 300 an hour!

I dont disagree with you to be honest.

I just know when I paid for two tickets over the phone this morning the number was 200, yet someone above was told 2,360 by 0930.

Unless a few people were buying in 3s and 4s!

I still have to pick up 2 but dont finish work until half 2 in manchester city centre. Guessing if i ring the club up and tell them im going to be a bit later than 3pm then they could hold a couple back for me.

If you've already purchased them you can pick them up until 5 tonight or 12 tomorrow, if not then I suggest purchasing online or by phone

Edited by 20JoeM07

Still allocated seating? Everyone actually sitting where their ticket says? Ballache with a 3500 stand with only 2500 tickets sold.

They will know the final figure so really they could box/tape a couple of sections off and just pack us into the bit 2500 seat section of the stand that they choose.

Pretty straight forward way round it though, go to your allocated seat if you dont like it 5 mins after kick off go and find a spot where you do as their will be give or take 1000 scattered around.

Pretty straight forward way round it though, go to your allocated seat if you dont like it 5 mins after kick off go and find a spot where you do as their will be give or take 1000 scattered around.

Not necessarily, if they cordon off the blocks at either end there won't be many spare.

I really dont get this whole issue with allocated seating. Im going in a group of 5 who bought tickets together...why would anyone be annoyed if i asked them to move so we can sit together?

Because we have quite a few proper weapons amongst our support...

But, conversely, if it's clear that nobody else is bothering with the allocated seating why would you bother asking people to move? If it's that important make sure you get in early....

I really dont get this whole issue with allocated seating. Im going in a group of 5 who bought tickets together...why would anyone be annoyed if i asked them to move so we can sit together?

The problem is that there will be fans that want to sit down in their allocated seats around where fans want to stand.

Allocated seating is farcical anyway. It's like traffic lights - regulating something that doesn't necessarily need regulating.

I don't know why it can't be the old way ie. someone asks you to budge up cos you've got 5 mates to fit in and you just do.