Rochdale (away) 24 October all-ticket

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that there will be fans that want to sit down in their allocated seats around where fans want to stand.

Allocated seating is farcical anyway. It's like traffic lights - regulating something that doesn't necessarily need regulating.

I don't know why it can't be the old way ie. someone asks you to budge up cos you've got 5 mates to fit in and you just do.

I hope you never become transport minister :)

Simon Brooke ‏@simonbrooke Oct 20

Great result @OfficialOAFC and v pleased for @daviddunny8 hope it's like the 409 bus and another follows on Saturday #oafc

Dave ‏@Aldehulme 18h18 hours ago

Great interview from Danny Lafferty - "i saw Oldham v Rochdale on TV the other week & it all kicked off so obviously it means a lot" #oafc

Can we put a request in for the local constabulary to behave too? One things for sure you can gaurantee that the MEN reporter won't be strategically positioned between both sets of fans with camera in hand after last years ticketing fiasco, they knew there was going to be handbags. So often in these cases there's overkill as a direct result of poor event management. Anyone would think it was Millwall vs West Ham.

Edited by chickenbaltipie

Can we put a request in for the local comstabulary to behave too? One things for sure you can gaurantee that the MEN reporter won't be strategically positioned between both sets of fans with camera in hand after last years ticketing fiasco, they knew there was going to be handbags. So often in these cases there's overkill as a direct result of poor event management. Anyone would think it was Millwall vs West Ham.

bang on balti

We've sold more than what they have been averaging at home. With all ticket for them it's likely that we will out number them

Rochdale have extended the selling of online tickets now until midnight. That suggests to me they haven't sold a great deal.

I think the crowd was over 7000 last season and will be nearer 5500 this time. £30000 is a lot of money to lose for a club like Rochdale.

Rochdale have extended the selling of online tickets now until midnight. That suggests to me they haven't sold a great deal.

I think the crowd was over 7000 last season and will be nearer 5500 this time. £30000 is a lot of money to lose for a club like Rochdale.

Their forum seems to suggest they have only sold 2300