Duncan Whatmore Signing

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, August 6, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, August 6, 2015 - No reason given

How can this be?? Postman Matt says we've signed Gerrard and are signing Watmore???

Missed a massive word from my posts APPARANTLY but dont let the truth get in the way of a good dig.... :shakeit:

Knowing our chuffing luck Gunning will play a blinder during that month; 5 clean sheets, 4 goal line clearances, 6 towering headed goals for us and 5 MOTM awards before he's seen driving away in the distance!

Maybe the manager thinks once 100% fit he will be an assett, I'll reserve my judgement as in pre season friendlies Liam Kelly hasnt been at his best, but is a different player once the real season starts. My concern isn't about Gunnings ability on the ball It's whether he can step up to the pace.

Same here - I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him in a few real football matches....

Doesn't rightly matter that does it?

Got to love the threats people make behind an anonymous username its not a secret who i am and its quite well known who i am....

I make no apologies for what i write on here its a fans forum your no more in the know than i am and its called banter if you choose to believe what dribble is written on here then so be it.

Wont be at Walsall tomorrow as i am in Dublin for the weekend but ill be there Wednesday and next Saturday if thats not convienient ill be at Bury as ill be at V Fest for the 2nd home league game i cant make it any clearer than that...

FFS

Edited by Postman Matt

Got to love the threats people make behind an anonymous username its not a secret who i am and its quite well known who i am....

I make no apologies for what i write on here its a fans forum your no more in the know than i am and its called banter if you choose to believe what dribble is written on here then so be it.

Wont be at Walsall tomorrow as i am in Dublin for the weekend but ill be there Wednesday and next Saturday if thats not convienient ill be at Bury as ill be at V Fest for the 2nd home league game i cant make it any clearer than that...

FFS

What in the holiest of :censored:s are you talking about?