Duncan Whatmore Signing

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Co-incidently BP did you mention Duncan to the gaffer when you met.

Yes, he said we were on the same wavelength, also discused the prority of a big dominating centre back and I agreed Burn fitted that bill.

I just can not believe Gunning has earned a contract.

It tells you everything you need to know about Kelly's lack of ability to sign a defender, this is desperation stuff.

Edited by dec666

BP1960 have you ever heard of a centre back called Tom Batchelor? I've known him since he was 18 after being released from Shrewsbury Town. He's currently playing for Stamford Town and is getting rave reviews. When I had him in my team he was very raw but he's got all the attributes, 6ft 4, very athletic and by all accounts in the last couple of years has got some experience and has filled out a bit.

Had it on very good authority this the wonderful loan signing Darren Kelly has been hinting at for a week or so....

The hold up has been over how long the loan will be for plus i believe playershare is being explored at helping towards his wages and also there was interest from another side who have signed someone else.

Fully expect him to be announced today or tomorrow dinnertime at the latest.....

The player himself is keen on the move.

But did he say he was looking to bring DW in if it was possible.....

That's almost saying the same thing...

BP1960 have you ever heard of a centre back called Tom Batchelor? I've known him since he was 18 after being released from Shrewsbury Town. He's currently playing for Stamford Town and is getting rave reviews. When I had him in my team he was very raw but he's got all the attributes, 6ft 4, very athletic and by all accounts in the last couple of years has got some experience and has filled out a bit.

Not seen him, but will look out for him thanks.

Chron carrying full quotes with Kelly about having signed him for a month...with a big headline...and a big picture of Gunning. They really couldn't make it any clearer that he's signed.

A one month contract! Isn't that just an extended trial?

Watmore to sign before dinnertime today....

Watmore to sign in the next couple of days.....

This could go on and on!

Yes, I was just thinking the same...

Watmore is signing!

Watmore is signing soon, probably!

Watmore might be signing!

Watmore's chances of being allowed out on loan have increased!

Gunning is signing.

Insert that "At first I was like" Farage meme pic here...

I just can not believe Gunning has earned a contract.

It tells you everything you need to know about Kelly's lack of ability to sign a defender, this is desperation stuff.

Maybe the manager thinks once 100% fit he will be an assett, I'll reserve my judgement as in pre season friendlies Liam Kelly hasnt been at his best, but is a different player once the real season starts. My concern isn't about Gunnings ability on the ball It's whether he can step up to the pace.

Chron carrying full quotes with Kelly about having signed him for a month...with a big headline...and a big picture of Gunning. They really couldn't make it any clearer that he's signed.

It's not like we have been in the situation where we are told everyhwhere someone has signed, only for it transpire for it not to be the case, is it...?

Anyway, as I said, not doubting but I thought BP meant it was official. THat is all.