Bury away

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see there being much more than 2000 with 2 days left. That's poor for us. Especially only 4 games in.

This might be a bit more of a traditional derby atmosphere.

I work with a few of there fans they only seem to hate Bolton and Rochdale so don't us being seen as anything special to be fair unless the game itself is entertaining.

I work with a few of there fans they only seem to hate Bolton and Rochdale so don't us being seen as anything special to be fair unless the game itself is entertaining.

That's true. Wish we had a proper reciprocal derby game.

Just the fact there will be a lot of us, they are on the up and we are relatively close should create a half decent atmosphere shouldn't it?

I'd have thought the fact we relegated them and then the scenes in their home end at that Matt Smith winner caused a bit of dislike from their end.

Cos people couldn't be arsed getting to the ground early enough...?

Fans with tickets didn't get in, why should you have to turn up early if you have a ticket? In any case if everybody turned up early it wouldn't change the fact that there were more Latics fans than they had allocated space in the ground for and were too :censored: witted to sort it out.

If I've got to watch 3rd division football I demand the right to be able leave the pub at 2.55.

At many non league grounds fans get in about 2 hours early watch a premier league match on the big tv screen and enjoy reasonably priced food and drink.