James Tarkowski

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It occurs to me, that the fee for Tarky was not a million miles away from the charge on the account in December. So it is possible that the money loaned was until the Tarky deal was complete.

Of course, it could be sold in conjunction with the charge and that was the money needed.

Time will tell.

Yet no one mentioned it, all these sources and it wasn't mentioned and the time? Not having it at all. Top trolling in my book.

All these people who know its sold, no one said anything when he refused to play to push the move through.

It was mentioned on this thread a week or 2 ago!

One other point, we don't know how much the sell on fee went for. Not unreasonable to assume it was for buttons, but actually we simply do not know.

Also feeding the line we have sold it, we have no money does rather help stop someone bumping up the price of any signing.......

I wish Tarky all the best.Seems a long time since I first saw him playing with the reserves at Hydes ground with the likes of Tom Eaves.His mum was always there to watch him and understand she isnt well so can understand him wanting to join Burnley.

Sell on sold for £100k Can't wait for the official statement.

Prove it?

Who is your source?

Did Simon Corney tell you in the Tesco car park?

Strewth there are some miserable sods on this forum who like to spread their miserableness like a disease.