Andy Ritchie voted fans favourite of the last 25 years in the Chron

It might sound daft but Baxter is up there for me.

Great to watch for the short time he was here, a proper footballer. Relentless goalscorer especially considering he wasn't often played as an out and out striker & I genuinely looked forward to going to matches with the chance he might do something special. I feel the same about Dunn and WInchester at the moment albeit they, so far, don't have the goals.... Then there was the fact he signed that deal to do the club that had done him a good turn a good turn back.... Credit to him & his family...

It might sound daft but Baxter is up there for me.

Great to watch for the short time he was here, a proper footballer. Relentless goalscorer especially considering he wasn't often played as an out and out striker & I genuinely looked forward to going to matches with the chance he might do something special. I feel the same about Dunn and WInchester at the moment albeit they, so far, don't have the goals.... Then there was the fact he signed that deal to do the club that had done him a good turn a good turn back.... Credit to him & his family...

I felt that way about Wellens. Sheridan too was a pleasure to watch in a team full of absolute :censored:e.

Results – Andy Ritchie, 35 per cent, David Eyres 15, Roger Palmer 13, Rick Holden 11, Sean Gregan 7, Gunnar Halle 4, Earl Barrett 2, Richard Jobson 2. Other votes were cast for John Sheridan, Ian Marshall, Jose Baxter, Mike Milligan, Tony Philliskirk and Chris Taylor.

I loved Eyres but - ahead of Palmer & Holden?

Results – Andy Ritchie, 35 per cent, David Eyres 15, Roger Palmer 13, Rick Holden 11, Sean Gregan 7, Gunnar Halle 4, Earl Barrett 2, Richard Jobson 2. Other votes were cast for John Sheridan, Ian Marshall, Jose Baxter, Mike Milligan, Tony Philliskirk and Chris Taylor.

Philliskirk?

I admire the man. He's been a tremendous servant to the club and is a huge asset to the backroom staff.

But he was a :censored: player.

A more interesting vote would have been last 20 years. You know, who was actually decent out of all the crap we've had to watch.

Chris Taylor (I doubt we'll ever have another player who is both a genuine fan of the club and decent..) and Chris Porter (In the Sheridan play-off season, I thought he would score every week..).

Rocket Ronnie Jepson and John Eyre..purely for the songs they were allocated.

Gregan?!??!?!