Bury Tickets

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS you can park for 30 minutes at the Hospital for free, even in the chaos of the first home game I didn't wait 30 minutes to get served for a ticket.

OK the queue for non-ST holders can be a bit chaotic for big cup ties, but 99% of the time you can get a ticket at our ticket office in 30 minutes. Not to mention the "staff" car park as already covered by Maddog.

It is a bit of a ball-ache to get a ticket beforehand, especially if your work doesn't give you the time to get one, and you don't work near to the ground. We actually have sold double the number of tickets as when we had 300 locked out (taking nearly 2500).

Making it all-ticket for us only won't reduce the number of fans in the home end either, as there will be plenty of room in the away end I would fancy the cops letting any Oldham fans who accidentally go in the home end go in our end too (happened at Dale a bit)

I know of a couple fans who are paying in the home end tomorrow if it doesnt become pay on the gate for Latics.

I think it's slightly different from last time as it was pay on the gate well in advance (correct me if im wrong) and so loads just turned up on the day. If they make it pay on the day tomorrow I still dont think we would sell out so they might as well if they can.

Edited by Oafc88