kelly 6 games in

should kelly go  

187 members have voted

1. 1. do you think kelly should be relieved of his duties

• yes immediately
    • give him another 4 games
    • give him until christmas
    • no he is the man to take us forward

Grow up. Give him a chance! :censored:ing morons if you're calling for his head already

I'm grown up enough to know we need to cut our losses now. We are going nowhere this season with him in charge. Let's not drag it out. Get rid now and we have a whole season left. Leave it a few months and the inevitable will happen anyway but the season will be dead.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sack him now. He aint got a bloody clue. stood there today and didn't say a word all game, statue all game. Compare him with Phil parkinson who is talking to his players constantly, handing out instructions and getting involved with what is actually happening in front of him.

The only time kelly takes his hands out his pockets is to drink his water.

It's only a matter of time, might as well get rid now and admit we made a mistake going the cheap route again.

Yawn

I'm grown up enough to know we need to cut our losses now. We are going nowhere this season with him in charge. Let's not drag it out. Get rid now and we have a whole season left. Leave it a few months and the inevitable will happen anyway but the season will be dead.

So 7 league games makes a manager? Haha. Some people on here amaze me. Joe Royle instantly start winning games?

Guy hasn't got a chance with the dicks on here

Grow up. Give him a chance! :censored:ing morons if you're calling for his head already

Eloquently put.

Why don't you put forward a coherent argument for his retention, instead of slagging-off the people on here for expressing their opinions?

I will start coming to games when Darren Kelly leaves. He is an absolutely wally. His ridiculous motivational tweets on Twitter highlighted to me well before he took his first game that he has no idea whatsoever.

Get rid

So you don't go but you know it's all Kelly's fault. OK

Not wanting to see the guy getting the sack 'yet', but it was worrying to see a number of players inc Dunn & Jones asking him long after Forte had gone for a bath, what the plan was! It looked to me that he was waiting for the first half to finish - basically wasting a good 20 odd minutes of the game

Eloquently put.

Why don't you put forward a coherent argument for his retention, instead of slagging-off the people on here for expressing their opinions?

When dealing with idiots I tend to find myself dropping down to their level. No point putting across a well worded argument about why we should keep him to someone who thinks a manager can be judged after his first 7 league games EVER. He needs to be given a chance. Who would replace him? What if our best players only stayed because they like Kelly? Everyone has to start somewhere and unless you clean toilets, there's not many jobs you go into and can instantly be amazing and make no mistakes. If it was as easy as some people on here suggest it is, then I would think they should do their coaching badges and earn a decent living.

Not wanting to see the guy getting the sack 'yet', but it was worrying to see a number of players inc Dunn & Jones asking him long after Forte had gone for a bath, what the plan was! It looked to me that he was waiting for the first half to finish - basically wasting a good 20 odd minutes of the game

I have coached for over 10 years at amateur level, means he was like a rabbit in the headlights, managers should be reacting & adapting accordingly to any given situation.

Maybe those calling for his head think your a moron for not wanting him out? No need for insults..

Hes gash....does nothing, has one idea and thats one up top. If its one up top next week, i aint going....simple

Have a feeling a few will follow suit, look at the line up and decide whether to go. It truly is painful to watch at the minute.

Bit of a shambles to be honest. I am yet to see the expansive and expressive football he touted after being appointed. It is currently defensive and cautious, even at home.

He certainly was able to talk the talk at the time of his appointment. Now its time to prove it wasn't all empty management speak and motivational poster bollocks from a book.

He needs to show he can actually inspire, motivate and lead. At the moment he just seems to stand there occasionally clapping and shouting "keep going". Its all a bit weak.

Edited by kowenicki

I'll give the bloke a chance unlike a lot of latics fans, some of the :censored: spouted in the main stand today was laughable, i actually heard someone say it was kelly's fault for the sending off. Forte let down the manager and the rest of the team today, he should be fined 2 weeks wages.

The writing is on the wall already for DK unfortunately, the fans just dont want him here. I watched him a lot on the touchline today, he looks a bit like a lost sheep, the distance between him and holden is poor, i didnt see them talk once. He's a bit of a prick parkinson but he's up, he's animated and he's barking instructions out along with his assistant. Was also poor when jones went over to him and was asking what formation and what position he was playing, this was a good 10-15 mins after the sending off.

If we had played the first 20 mins like we did the final 20, it would have been a different story.

That said, Darren is way way out of his depth here ! the fact that 3000 punters in the ground can see his formation doesn't work, why the hell does he persist with it?

1 point thrown away today, we can't say it was 3 because he never even tried for them,