• yes immediately
    • give him another 4 games
    • give him until christmas
    • no he is the man to take us forward

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth which isn't a great deal, I think Kelly will go soon, Dunn will take over and Winchester will start playing regularly. We'll go on a decent run, Dunn will be hailed as the new messiah, Winchester will have an excellent season and go to next years euros. We will sell him for millions and the rest will be history!!!

Or we will keep Kelly and the monotony will continue!

Edited by wogghead1

Apparently Corridor of Uncertainty is an Andy Gray registered trademark hence 'confusion'

Boycott is the one for the corridor of uncertainty as he's a Barnsley man (although I think he supports PLC) I doubt Johnson could get away with using the phrase in the town.

For what it's worth which isn't a great deal, I think Kelly will go soon, Dunn will take over and Winchester will start playing regularly. We'll go on a decent run, Dunn will be hailed as the new messiah, Winchester will have an excellent season and go to next years euros. We will sell him for millions and the rest will be history!!!

Or we will keep Kelly and the monotony will continue!

Plan A for me

I think we're best off letting him go. Solely because the guy never stood a chance. He's neither a salesman or a "name" so he was never going to be allowed time or mistakes.

Unless he gets us into the top 6 immediately and keeps us there scoring 2/3 goals a game I can't see how he'd ever be accepted.

Went today and yes that first half was dreadful and there are a few things I'd question, but the fact that we played 2/3rds of the game a man down (and drew that hour) doesn't seem to count for much.

I feel for him as he was clearly gutted in his post match interview and seems like a good bloke. He may even go on to have a good managerial career, but he's not the right fit for us now. Through little fault of his own really.