Watching DK's last game?

Just a question for those who went to the game .....

Is it possible the strange selections and tactics used by DK was those of a man who knew he was in charge of his last game and wanted to send a f-you to SC?

Could well be, has it was a shocking performance, or was it just the players saying f..ck DK, we don't buy in to your way of playing football in this league. Will Dunn do it different who knows, but he has worked with big sam and says he was his best manager. In my mind big Sam is the man that knows how to play to the strengths of his squad and if he can call on him for some advise I can see good things. Hope so anyway.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible the strange selections and tactics used by DK was those of a man who knew he was in charge of his last game and wanted to send a f-you to SC?

I think it was the choices of a manager who listened to the fans and panicked. As soon as I saw the starting eleven I knew I had wasted my money.

I've been thinking about this myself and the term sacked?..usually we say left by mutual consent/it's not working and both parties...etc.

Wondering if he was told it was a must win game, the players must have been aware if it was and in my mind weren't up for it.

He looked a very dejected figure on the sidelines...but a very brave soul if he knew it was his last game in charge. I've known people to throw sickkies when they were on their notice period.

It will all come out.

Edited by underdog

It's my opinion Claire.... I passed judgement on him from listening to him speak. I wasn't impressed. I think it matters when your job relies on your ability to convey your mind to and inspire others using words.

No. It's utter :censored:e.

You said people who struggle to communicate lack intelligence.

Utter, utter :censored:e.

I wonder if DK realised he was going and decided to show us how 4 4 2 would work with Dunn and Winchester playing.

Problem was the dope couldn't even get that right and left us without any width. Dropping your best player, Jones, when Dull Danny P is in the midfield was almost criminal.

Edited by Clifford

Problem was the dope couldn't even get that right and left us without any width. Dropping your best player, Jones, when Dull Danny P is in the midfield was almost criminal.

None of the 4 players mentioned (incl Winny & Dunn) gives us any width at all so I cannot see you point. Although Jones would start every game for me!

Most important player: Kelly

Best footballer: Dunn

Most consistently best player: Jones

Agree with the first two but not about Jones' consistency. It's a bold statement especially considering he seldom plays in his natural position. We missed his industry on Saturday.

Edited by welshgaz