Protest Ndxt Game

And anyone who thinks the profits from the new stand will be going all to the club dont kid yourself. we will get matchday revenue and a percentage of sales from food and drink

I don't think I can more be blunt than to ask how the :censored: you KNOW that and what the :censored: you think you are going to do about it?

Corney needs to provide a manager with enough resources to trot 11 players plus subs onto the pitch every week whilst keeping our status in this division. Anything over and above is a positive at the moment.

Look, maybe you should seriously think about joining the Trust. Seriously. It doesn't feel like it is the byword for a joke it has been recently.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine if Cirney hadn't pulled the plug on Kelly Saturday?

This club is not dieing!!!!

On the pitch we have our strongest squad in many years. The management side of the football has been a :censored: up but they are trying to sort that by removing Kelly. It may take a few weeks to adjust but at least they did it early 7 games in not 7 games from the end.

The stand is again a :censored: up! But in the next few weeks it will be open and optmism will reign once more.

If Dunn clicks or whoever else they choose it could be a very positive time ahead.

A protest would be pretty pointless and needs to be thought about why.

You don't know what Barry does, in fact you don't know what any of the directors do on a day to day basis. You don't need to know and don't have a devine right to know.

Heheh, not me I'm not that high up the food chain, although I did meet her in the ladies loos atThe end of season players bash....what said in the loo stays in the loo..ha

Thanks Harry and BP...I new there was a female In there somewhere

You are right, what's said in loo's has lead many into trouble. :wink:

Edited by BP1960

I can understand a lot of the frustrations felt by Aaron and his mates, we all support the same club and want the same success for it.

Whilst some think otherwise, i do believe that Corney wants promotion and for the club to prosper.

I don't know if it has been suggested but we now have a new fans rep on the board, maybe it would be better to firstly seek a meeting with this guy and air your concerns.

At least give him a chance to do his job before thinking of protesting.

Can you imagine if Cirney hadn't pulled the plug on Kelly Saturday?

This club is not dieing!!!!

On the pitch we have our strongest squad in many years. The management side of the football has been a :censored: up but they are trying to sort that by removing Kelly. It may take a few weeks to adjust but at least they did it early 7 games in not 7 games from the end.

The stand is again a :censored: up! But in the next few weeks it will be open and optmism will reign once more.

If Dunn clicks or whoever else they choose it could be a very positive time ahead.

A protest would be pretty pointless and needs to be thought about why.

You don't know what Barry does, in fact you don't know what any of the directors do on a day to day basis. You don't need to know and don't have a devine right to know.

we have lost 3000 fans since corney took over. attendences have halfed. now in any other business if someone came in and lost half the customers heads would roll at the very top, would you agree? Edited by Aarondo Westy

Words from somebody who would know. A realistic number. IF THEY AIM AT £1M RENT I THINK IT BEST TO ASSUME SAY 50% OF THAT SO £500K?

I assume this number requires tenants in place, of which the OEC will be the major player. AND BLOODY SPORTS DIRECT AND THE GYM

I assume the number will be before additional costs for maintaining the builder. YES OK AGREED. WE PAY FOR THE ROOF AND WALLS ETC

I assume the £100k a year from hospital staff parking is lost. SO £500K less £100K=£400K

I assume that much of the extra net income will be used to repay the increases debts of the football club. NOW THIS IS WHERE I DISAGREE BUT IN OTHER WORDS OAFC WILL BE NO BETTER OFF WTH THIS 7 DAY A WEEK OPERATION . THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BUILT A STAND CONTAINING SEATS AND A COUPLE OF BARS UNDERNEATH WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN READY FOR THE START OF THE SEASON TO REPAY THOSE FANS WHO HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS IN THERE, ESPECIALLY THE 100 CLUB MEMBERS PAYING DOUBLE!

Whichever way you look at it, Corney has made a massive cock up on the Stand!

Edited by ChaddySmoker

We lost 10000 fans since we came down relegated from the premier league.

Simon Cirney has backed every single manager we have ever had! He has bought their players when things where tight he always stepped up.

People are sick of League 1 football. That is not Corneys fault. There is no billionaire waiting to bankroll is there?

All those managers who produced the football that made those fans leave? Their heads rolled in a continued journey to find the solution.

Most top figures that you talk about their heads roll because they answer to someone who always stays. Darren Kelly has gone.....Simon Corney stats!

I believe that if you keep doing the same things you can't expect anything to change. I have never known a more controversial in a small clubs history than the last 9 months. At every turn the owners and his staff have contrived to produce so much negative publicity that I believe the fans should start to act. I'm not sure about a protest but ill support anything that is trying to implement change

I understand the frustration. The club have done many things recently that have been at best confusing and at worst completely alienating. A badly thought out protest is absolutely the wrong course of action right now. A protest carried out in the right way, carrying the right message and with the objective of achieving the right aim is perhaps what needs to be considered. Think back to the passion generated by the BP development fiasco in 2007. It's probably the last time I can remember the club being 'as one' TBH.

At least run on the pitch on Saturday and throw your ST at the board members sat in the main stand first. Do you youngsters not know anything about protest protocol these days? Pfft.

It's not ideal to have Corney around when the new stand opens because he is utterly useless at anything football related. I'm not even sure I trust his intentions anymore. The club feels like it's dying under his leadership when you attend on a Saturday afternoon.

What can fans do about it? Nothing.

Why bother? He wants to leave, we want him to leave, he will leave soon. Just wait, attend or don't attend, see what he takes with him when he goes and then wait and see who the new owner is.

What can fans do about it? Nothing.

Why bother? He wants to leave, we want him to leave, he will leave soon. Just wait, attend or don't attend, see what he takes with him when he goes and then wait and see who the new owner is.

I not sure you speak for everyone when you say 'We want him to leave'

If he leaves in the correct way then fine but he uproots and :censored:s off because a number whether that be the minority or the majority puss him off it would leave us in major :censored:!

I don't want that. Do you? And if anyone says they would take their chances is a :censored:in moron!

I not sure you speak for everyone when you say 'We want him to leave'

If he leaves in the correct way then fine but he uproots and :censored:s off because a number whether that be the minority or the majority puss him off it would leave us in major :censored:!

I don't want that. Do you? And if anyone says they would take their chances is a :censored:in moron!

As if Corney would leave because of a few kids and a handful of adults shouting 'we want Owen out' at the next game...

the club isnt dying, new stand and that is decent enough.....its just not doing anything at all in the leagues and thats the way it is nowadays. this is it folks....this is it until we hit another boom time (and the inevitable bust time with it) with a wealthy benefactor....therefore the problem is money and as long as those at the top make more of it clubs at the bottom will continue to get :censored: all or less....2 tier football is on its way....