Protest Ndxt Game

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to clarify its not against corney. Its against barry owen about time we stood up and got this baffoon out of latics he is pushing fams away.

its also to do with the shocking way fans have been treated i.e new stand etc enough is enough. simon corney constantly eludes to the core 3500 fans we cannot afford to lose anymore and with barry doing things like putting his finger on his lips towards fans venting anger, coz that will not get fans back!

just to clarify its not against corney. Its against barry owen about time we stood up and got this baffoon out of latics he is pushing fams away.

its also to do with the shocking way fans have been treated i.e new stand etc enough is enough. simon corney constantly eludes to the core 3500 fans we cannot afford to lose anymore and with barry doing things like putting his finger on his lips towards fans venting anger, coz that will not get fans back!

Has there ever been an organised protest about a specific (non-owner) director?

we can not afford to lose anymore fans as am constantly being reminded that attemdences are key to budget.

name me one thing that will improve attemdences just one.

selling tickets to be used in a stamd not yet open.

constantly appointing the cheap options even when realising they made a mistake its been done again.

moving the fans from the chaddy.

The mindset of we couldnt afford championship football so why try n go up.

no top half finish for years.

i know for a fact that someone has requested atleast 4 times for a fans meeting with corney since the end of last season only for it to fall on deaf ears.

Its about time some of us stood up and said something

we can not afford to lose anymore fans as am constantly being reminded that attemdences are key to budget.

constantly appointing the cheap options even when realising they made a mistake its been done again.

i know for a fact that someone has requested atleast 4 times for a fans meeting with corney since the end of last season only for it to fall on deaf ears.

As one of the biggest critics of Corney's running of the club I will turn up to the next match and cheer us on towards hopefully 3 points as we need them asap.

Corney is insulated and aloof and will probably just spit his dummy out..................again. We cannot afford that but have to hope and pray that he starts making better decisions, quite quickly

So what's the protest for? I'm not sure Barry has anything to do with any of that (aside from silly comments about Championship football), and in terms of cheap options are you protesting because you want Corney to be richer? Edited by jsslatic

So what is this protest about? Most wanted Kelly out, now he has gone we are protesting about the way he's being sacked off? I'm abit lost in all this.

The shambolic way we are run.

an estate agent and ex copper doomg recuritment.

the failure to learn from mistkes

the new stand.

the lack of ambition

the putting finger on lips when fans voice there anger.

we dont want corney out just to look at the damage being done to the club from within.

It would be a total waste of time,they don't give a :censored:,a friend of mine who is 67 years of age told corney and co a few home truths near the end of game and was nearly manhandle out,untill he walked out on his own accord,he wasn't aggressive or swearing either,but if this is how they are treating the hardcore old timers,god help our club!!

So what's the protest for? I'm not sure Barry has anything to do with any of that (aside from silly comments about Championship football), and in terms of cheap options are you protesting because you want Corney to be richer?

to put it simple the way the club is being run in corneys absence coz lets be honest he aint here that much.

love this site all ways :censored:ing moaning about this and that some of us are standing up and making our voices heard and your all questioning why i :censored:ing cant no infact i can belive it.

And before anyone says arrange a meeting its been asked for plenty of times.