Dunn - Stop being so negative.

If only we could have positive games like this again;

Thanks to

Keith Gledhill@kgquantum 24h

24 hours ago

Who remembers this match at BP? The late, great Bobby Moore scoring a classic OG with a diving header at Chaddy End!!

CQKP8wmWEAAZvJK.jpg

I can't get my head around that picture, keeper is stood still, player behind is celebrating and the defender appears to be bulleting it into the net still?!

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, October 2, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, October 2, 2015 - No reason given

I can't get my head around that picture, keeper is stood still, player behind is celebrating and the defender appears to be bulleting it into the net still?!

WOW!!!!!!!!!

You are :censored:ing brilliant at making yourself look thick as :censored:.

Remember it well. It was the second best own goal I ever saw at Boundary Park,. The best was John Ritson who I think was Bolton captain. We won 3-2 with two goals from Colin Garwood. I think it would have been in our 73/4 promotion season.

Anyone else recall that one? I think it was a 20 yarder but he memory is not what it was

Remember it well. It was the second best own goal I ever saw at Boundary Park,. The best was John Ritson who I think was Bolton captain. We won 3-2 with two goals from Colin Garwood. I think it would have been in our 73/4 promotion season.

Anyone else recall that one? I think it was a 20 yarder but he memory is not what it was

I thought Garwood got a hat-trick in that one, a very stylish player