Dunn - Stop being so negative.

Bit rich after the tactics employed in the first three games, or is it a case of do as I say not do as I do.

Got to agree with that. What's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

Obviosuly there are positives in is comments, but eve then, plenty of negatives from him:

but I don’t think it was a great spectacle.

I was a little bit disappointed with the performance with the ball.”

but he is a better than that and we need to start getting the ball down on the floor a bit.

but I think we may have gone the other way now where we need to work on the other side of the game because we’ve got to be better than that on the ball.”

"I’m probably a bit fed up of keep hearing all the negative stuff.

however, we have got to be much better on the ball

Edited by singe

Support is not unconditional but some of you don't listen to what our manager has to say. There is also a hangover from what has gone before.

This is a fresh start and we have not lost. There are signs of better things to come so why not support and be positive.

Im probably a bit fed up of keep hearing all the negative stuff. mmmmm try watching it in same division for a lifetime and listening to the utter tripe that has gone before and it will try the patience of even the hardiest of happy clappers.

Many of us have done just that and whilst yearning for something better don't see the negative - nor look for it- in everything. That's what grates

edit: to be fair to Hallam for some of us it hasn't been a "lifetime" - we've known time in both higher and lower divisions - but the nigh on 20 years is still a big chunk of life and it hasn't made us eternal pessimists

Edited by LaticsPete

Our Glorious Leader, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, His Excellency David Dunn, will be on Goals on Sunday this weekend, which will be a barrel of banter.

Lets hope the Goals in Sunday include a few of ours.

Lets hope the Goals in Sunday include a few of ours.

They don't show League 1 highlight usually, but I would expect there to be the goals and a bit of chatter about Latics on Sunday. It would be funny if we were to be trounced and then Dunn had to go on the show...

In addition, that 'don't see what there is to be negative about' comment is magnificent. We've not won a game in 9, and can't score more than a single, equalising goal. Not that the negativity should be aimed at him, but to think there is nothing fans would be down about is ludicrous.