Interesting News

Was speaking to someone who knows a lot about Oldham Roughyeds, they are trying to broker a deal to return to boundary park. The only stumbling block is not the debt but negotiations with the new consortium taking over Oldham Athletic.. Take this as you wish but this has not come from the Oldham athletic side but from the Oldham Roughyeds side

Edit Hopeully they will agree a deal in 4 weeks time.

Edited by SavageTheBeast

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heard this along with the 'they are just waiting for the stand to be finished'...

I then heard the deal with the rugby is sorted and agreed. Apparently it all hung on if they won promotion &.......'for the stand to be finished'

This stand seems to preventing a lot of deals going through....pesky thing!

It's why Dunn is only interim. (Haven't got a clue by the way)

It's why Dunn is only interim.

(Haven't got a clue by the way)

----

Yes it's all clear now,

Dunn interim until new consortium

takes over and brings Brendan Rodgers in !!!

Edited by losesome

It wouldnt take that much actually, just enough to finish the stand and pay off the loans to Oldham Event Centre (with shares taken over too!) then rent to TTA for using the ground. TTA can wait for the rest until we get to the Premier League.

Funny :censored:.

It would take at least £8m to take us over.

Ties in with a post i put on a few weeks back. Was in the village hotel in ashton got chattin to a oldish fella well dressed, when i mentioned was a oldham fan he said we would be over taken shortly. His exact words Jan latest. Again could be a load of :censored: but who knows. I suspect any deal would be not including the oec and we would rent the use of that from the owners.

Edited by Aarondo Westy

Ties in with a post i put on a few weeks back. Was in the village hotel in ashton got chattin to a oldish fella well dressed, when i mentioned was a oldham fan he said we would be over taken shortly. His exact words Jan latest. Again could be a load of :censored: but who knows. I suspect any deal would be not including the oec and we would rent the use of that from the owners.

Over taken more likely than taken over I'll give you that.