well that was terrible

1st game I've been to all season because I've work commitments. What an absolute shower of :censored: that was. Philliskirk, poleon,higdon, Jones, croft all terrible. And how Connor brown carries on stealing a living as a footballer is beyond me. Kelvin Lomax was better an he was terrible.

Can't see myself paying another 20 quid to watch that again any time soon. No fight, no determination, no passion.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many of the players simply aren't up for the challenge. The only player who seems to care is Liam Kelly.

Scunthorpe were not a good footballing team yet walked all over us with ease in the end. Our players aren't physically up to it. It was similar away at Doncaster but luckily we came away from that game with a draw.

The worst for me was Laffety. Absolutely awful. We must have the worst full backs in the league.

Really? Thought he was alright, one of the better ones today and Light years ahead of Connor brown who was a disgrace first half, couldn't pass, cost us a goal, got booked and looked clueless whenever he got the ball.

1st game I've been to all season because I've work commitments. What an absolute shower of :censored: that was. Philliskirk, poleon,higdon, Jones, croft all terrible. And how Connor brown carries on stealing a living as a footballer is beyond me. Kelvin Lomax was better an he was terrible.

Can't see myself paying another 20 quid to watch that again any time soon. No fight, no determination, no passion.

Agree about Croft and Philly, Jones wasn't great either to be honest but he's not a winger...

Thought Poleon was probably the best of the lot along with Kelly, worked his bollocks off especially first half

The team just aren't as good as we thought they were I don't think.

Appointing Dunn this week after four draws was the final straw for me. They knew if we lost today they couldn't appoint their cheap option.

Bringing that fat, lazy midfielder on with 20 minutes left and then bringing Winchester on with 5, was an insult.

I actually though lafferty was on of the better ones. Him and kelly were alright, burn was ok except for that last goal. Wilson infuriated me he just doesn't look arse

Burn was poor, doesn't attack set plays in the air and turns like an artic lorry.

Mirfin for them looked a proper centre half.

Edited by BP1960

Their fourth goal summed it up for me .Their player coasted through our defence as if it was not there.Garbage after a promising start spolt by Browns error but too many players were not up to it in the second half.

Id love us to have about 3 fewer right backs on the books and use that money on an experienced, no nonsense, leader of a centre back preferably with experience of promotion.

Anthony Gerrard for example. There are probably others out there. I couldn't give a :censored: if they're a 'donkey' just as long as they can marshall the young inexperienced ones and try and create a bit of solidity at the back.

Really? Thought he was alright, one of the better ones today and Light years ahead of Connor brown who was a disgrace first half, couldn't pass, cost us a goal, got booked and looked clueless whenever he got the ball.

Agree about Croft and Philly, Jones wasn't great either to be honest but he's not a winger...

Thought Poleon was probably the best of the lot along with Kelly, worked his bollocks off especially first half

The team just aren't as good as we thought they were I don't think.

So Paddy Madden got his pre match assessment right after all.

Edited by BP1960

Appointing Dunn this week after four draws was the final straw for me. They knew if we lost today they couldn't appoint their cheap option.

Bringing that fat, lazy midfielder on with 20 minutes left and then bringing Winchester on with 5, was an insult.

Very odd sub....didn't even have his boots on ready or warm up. Was never planing to get amongst them just try and pick off some

Passes which their midfield where never going to let happen!

I actually though lafferty was on of the better ones. Him and kelly were alright, burn was ok except for that last goal. Wilson infuriated me he just doesn't look arse

Lafferty was one of the better ones. Didn't lose possession pushed forward and didn't mind sticking his foot in. Would love to know who Browns agent is! He must have some :censored: on most people in football to keep him in a job!

Edited by adamoafc

Absolute WEAK defending today! After an encouraging start with some intensity at last, we soon resorted to tippy tap getting us nowhere, then the punt forward. Totally lost our way 2nd half, struggled to get any meaningful possession and if you defend like we did you deserve nothing.

To be honest I do fear relegation if what we had on offer today is literally ALL we can offer. The most hurtful thing about the match is that scunthorpe clearly wanted it more. More determination and fight. That's not what we should be getting for our buck. Especially at home for Christ's sake.

Even after we went 2-1 up I knew we'd have to score again to win.