Ricardo Fuller to sign

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's beaten me too it...but...

A massive thank you yes you..the fans who contribute to playershare.

Those who have supported the summer meet the legends events with Ricky Holden and Ian Marshall

Those who contribute by shopping on line by using the easyfundraising site that gives us a kick back, superbly run by our very own opinions for you.

Those who make donations via the playershare pledge evey season

The subscription league too who give us a yearly kick back

And of course, those of you who can manage a regular monthly contribution too.

Well done all.

Edited by underdog

Everyone's beaten me too it...but...

A massive thank you yes you..the fans who contribute to playershare.

Those who have supported the summer meet the legends events with Ricky Holden and Ian Marshall

Those who contribute by shopping on line by using the easyfundraising site that gives us a kick back, superbly run by our very own opinions for you.

Those who make donations via the playershare pledge evey season

The subscription league too who give us a yearly kick back

And of course, those of you who can manage a regular monthly contribution too.

Well done all.

I don't contribute but were there not any centre halves this money could be spent on?

Please make me eat my words tomorrow Ricardo.

I don't contribute but were there not any centre halves this money could be spent on?

Please make me eat my words tomorrow Ricardo.

I know I would have loved to have kept Big G...but for personal oggling reasons..but that's life.

Maybe if funds permit, we could match what we did last season and fund two players, you never know.

Since 1st June PlayerShare WebShop has raised £425. It costs you nothing to use this when you buy anything online. Most big retailers and auction sires are on there. Please register now and use it to shop:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

The cause name is "Latics PlayerShare".

Searching the internet via PlayerShare WebShop Gas raised £53 since 1st June. Make it your default search and it tops up funds by a penny for every two click throughs. Test it now and search for "Oldham Athletic" and click through.

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

Download the apps for Apple and Android devices too:

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

To make a one-off contribution via PayPal use playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk.

To become a regular contributor to PlayerShare details on how to set up a standing order (it takes about 60 seconds via online banking) can be found here:

http://www.trustoldham.co.uk/latics-playershare/

Edited by opinions4u

It was a bit difficult to judge with only being brought on after we went down to 10 men. Not the most graceful athlete for sure and has rather a weird running style.

I don't think he could be judged just yet after Saturday and I would like to see him a few more times. He was playing the lone striker role without any support whatsoever but at least he put himself about and chased every ball.

How'd he do in the short time he was on then? Millwall fans were adamant he was slow and lazy last season. Has he trimmed down? Has he lost his pace?

Looked very stiff legged, we have to hope his experience will make a difference.

Hard to say when we didn't have a shot all second half. I was laughing at half time saying we had already beat the scunny's total for the match by two and it this game had been a hundred times better than that dros. Struggled to create anything second half but being down to 10 men didn't help.