Ricardo Fuller to sign

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This line from the Chron article is twisting my melon:

In hoping to bring in well-travelled forward Ricardo Fuller, Dunn knows the value of an experienced, dominant defensive figure.

Er, what?

The master plan, he's playing centre back on Saturday.

This line from the Chron article is twisting my melon:

In hoping to bring in well-travelled forward Ricardo Fuller, Dunn knows the value of an experienced, dominant defensive figure.

Er, what?

The master plan, he's playing centre back on Saturday.

He's the new Ian Marshall.

What I don't understand with this is why he has stayed on trial for so long... Does this mean there are serious doubts over his fitness??? because normally if a trail last anywhere near 1 month most players would say stuff that i'm off to another club. Is the fact another club hasn't been in for a major warning sign

What I don't understand with this is why he has stayed on trial for so long... Does this mean there are serious doubts over his fitness??? because normally if a trail last anywhere near 1 month most players would say stuff that i'm off to another club. Is the fact another club hasn't been in for a major warning sign

Probably. Hence it being a short term deal

We haven't got a proper striker available for tomorrow.

We're signing one who has spent most of his career at a higher level.

He's even been training with us so isn't just turning up today and being chucked straight in (yes I realise this may mean we've already dragged him own to our level).

If it doesn't work out it'll only have cost us whatever we pay him for the short time he's here..

I'm struggling to see any negatives.....

Prob trying to work out how to pay him within budget!