Ricardo Fuller to sign

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From another viewpoint - Higdon can't play on Saturday. Would you rather Philliskirk, Stancevicius or Fuller start the game in his place?

I imagine he will go straight in from the squad, like for like with Higdon unavailable. It could work out and at our level he could be a real handful.

From another viewpoint - Higdon can't play on Saturday. Would you rather Philliskirk, Stancevicius or Fuller start the game in his place?

Why is it that when Latics loan players out they can come back and not only play but score against us -

Rickets and Allott spring to mind , yet we can't play them against their own clubs !!!!!!

Where have people seen that he's definitely signing? I know someone mentioned that Matt Chambers has confirmed it but I've looked at his Twitter feed and can find nothing.

Dunn said it in the radio interview in Monday evening. Hoping to get something sorted after him training for a number of weeks and his fitness assessed!

30 players have already donned the shirt in 14 games.

Add to that Eckersley, who will surely feature at some point, Fuller to come in, Brandy too and potentially a new CB.

What a farce - it's no surprise we're :censored:e...

Yeah, I make it 15 debuts in amongst that.

And we haven't really had what you call a major injury/suspension crisis.