Ricardo Fuller to sign

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting a bit tedious now eh Pete.

I don't know how some of them get out of bed in a morning, life must be one long disappointment.

Aye, the 54,786 strikers through the door have all been a rip roaring success haven't they...!

Anyone who gets excited we are about to sign a striker who is going to be prolific for us needs help!!!

It's getting a bit tedious now eh Pete.

I don't know how some of them get out of bed in a morning, life must be one long disappointment.

It's incredible. I'm not quite sure who people are expecting us to be in the market for?

Got slagged off for saying Croft wasn't a great signing and I'd prefer Poleon over him at the start of the season. It's not negative to have a different opinion...

That said, Fuller could be excellent if his legs still function properly and he can still see his feet past his belly. Always had quality.

It's incredible. I'm not quite sure who people are expecting us to be in the market for?

The players we have signed are the ones I expect, it it those that expect us to be ecstatic I am at issue with. And those that criticise for feeling underwhelmed or indifferent or pointing out the shortcomings.

The players we have signed are the ones I expect, it it those that expect us to be ecstatic I am at issue with. And those that criticise for feeling underwhelmed or indifferent or pointing out the shortcomings.

Who expects you to be ecstatic? For what budget we've got left Fuller, if fit, could be a pretty good signing. But I'm not exactly ecstatic!!

And if people are underwhelmed then it suggests they expect better. Pointing out shortcomings is fine if it's part of a balanced assessment of pros and cons but what gets depressing on here sometimes is that's all you get!

I haven't seen anyone expecting anyone to be ecstatic.