Trust Oldham Fans meeting 02.11.15

Dear all

Trust Oldham have arranged an open fans meeting at Boundary park, in the laticzone start time 7pm on 02.11.15.

We will be updating on all things Trust Oldham related and will have the clubs SLO Jenny Warburton in attendance too.

Please come and meet your Trust team, find out more about Trust and how you can help.

If you are unable to attend and would like to raise any issues/concerns/ideas/suggestions, then please use this thread and I will log and raise them for you.

Also if we can, we will have a live link on the night too, usually via the trust Facebook account.

Cheers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all

Don't forget, fans meeting in the laticzone tomorrow start 7pm and finishes at 9pm.

We usually have a live feed for Q&A on the trust oldham facebook page if you wanted to see what was going on at the meeting or to pose a question. Hopefully, it will be on again.

Otherwise, please feel free to post a question on here and I will log and raise it for you. So far I have

1) Car park-lack of signage to show the correct way around, or to move a fence panel near the RRE end/north stand end to get through.

2) Cars parked at the RRE exit/corner of north stand. Blocked the ambulance right of way if needed to get into the ground

3) Bricks, update to see if the spelling corrections have be done/going to be done and the drain pipe issue

4) update on when the suites will be open in the north stand

Are there any plans to put a decent beer or two on under the new stand or are we stuck with the same 3 poor choices we suffered for so many years in the RRE?

And will there be any move to 21st century methods of pouring/serving it or should we get used to yesterdays queues?

Edited by HarryBosch

Are there any plans to put a decent beer or two on under the new stand or are we stuck with the same 3 poor choices we suffered for so many years in the RRE?

And will there be any move to 21st century methods of pouring/serving it or should we get used to yesterdays queues?

Is there a 21st century way of pouring decent beer?

Yes, four pints poured at the same time in about 10 secs and from the bottom of the glass!

Check it out on Google, I think Chesterfield have it in their ground.

Seen it - not decent beer! Mass produced fizzy pap. Still vaguely intrigued as to how it works though :shifty:

Apologies Latics & england, our web guru could not make it, hence the lack of updates. Just myself and another trust director with good old fashioned pen and paper.

I will get them typed up and approved of ASAP as there was some good questions and suggestions too thrown in there.

Thanks to those fans who attended and ate all my toffees too..you swines. I will bring more next time.

Hopefully our next one will be in the new stand on a match day when it's better for all to attend.

I think Tracey was taking notes so I presume she will post them on here in good time. Was a good meeting dissapointing to see so few fans at an open meeting, when lots on here and twitter etc clearly have alot to say these meetings are the oppertunity to raise concerns and ask questions.

Midweek meetings are a turnoff.

Apologies Latics & england, our web guru could not make it, hence the lack of updates. Just myself and another trust director with good old fashioned pen and paper.

I will get them typed up and approved of ASAP as there was some good questions and suggestions too thrown in there.

Thanks to those fans who attended and ate all my toffees too..you swines. I will bring more next time.

Hopefully our next one will be in the new stand on a match day when it's better for all to attend.

Not a criticism Tracey.

Some positive feedback on here. I look forward to reading the write-up

Not a criticism Tracey.

Some positive feedback on here. I look forward to reading the write-up

Never took it that way my friend, just I'm a bit of a techno phobe and it's wardlelatic that usually does the online stuff.

Worlds quickest summary, we had one of the coaches give us a quick overview of the sports science stuff now in place as the new gaffer is keen on this, supplements, recovery times, injury prevention. Hoping to get the is stuff on line so when we are yelling what a lazy git player X has been, we can seen the data. One lazy X player was made to extra work after a match because oh his poor data..ha.

Frustration that the product on the pitch is letting the whole season down, think Westy said we have 4 matches in 40. That the players seem to feel the pressure more at home.

That the fans feel a bit deflated over the whole new stand new start and it's been a bit powder puff, going to open a full capacity when we are fourth from bottom Etc.

That the lack of club communication, no matter how little has lead to gossip. Club should have come out with regular tweets/updates etc to keep us all updated.

Mentioned about the que for beer at half time in the new stand, this has already been picked up upon at the club. Possibility of new guest beers and pie and pint offers again.

Suggestions about raising the profile/fundraising for playershare and the trust

Confirmation of why we we a non smoking ground and that other grounds are breaking regulation if they allow this to happen

Asked why there was no club coach for the JPT game at Shrewsbury, confirmation that it was a break down in communication and it will not happen again

Confirmation that there is a good relationship between the club and the athleticos with regards to their not so ideal location. But they are working together

That the trust are working on some events as soon as the stand is open for both and young.

Suggestion that the club currently sell the lotto tickets to raise funds for the youth squad, how about a playershare one?

Asked about signage on the car park fencing so you know which way around to get to the entrance you want. Confusion on Saturday and frustrating for those with mobility problems too

Last match there were two cars blocking the RRE exit onto Broadway to an extent the ambulance would not have got into the ground.

That Oldham rugby have approached the club with a possibility of ground sharing and it's being discussed

That's just off the top of my head...now that hurt and I need to lie down.

Edited by underdog

Worlds quickest summary, we had one of the coaches give us a quick overview of the sports science stuff now in place as the new gaffer is keen on this, supplements, recovery times, injury prevention. Hoping to get the is stuff on line so when we are yelling what a lazy git player X has been, we can seen the data. One lazy X player was made to extra work after a match because oh his poor data..ha.

Yeates at Rochdale?