barnsley

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again we are obsessing over Johnson when we need to get our own house in order

We aren't the people who need to put our house in order, that's Corney, the board, the manager, the coaching staff and the players. We are having some light relief from the crappy situation at pint sized Judas' expense.

Edited by Magic Mikey

Staurt Grey will replace Lee Johnson according to some on Twitter.

No shame in the club admitting they made another mistake in Dunn. If Johnson goes get him back.

I don't want us to be on 3 managers before crimbo but it seemed a good fit with Johnson and he kept us up first time he was appointed.

Maybe he has learnt his lesson and I don't blame anyone for wanting to better themselves. He did the dirty with the ched scandel as he instigated it afrer previously turning him down at end of November.

Wonder how many other fans would have him back?

Staurt Grey will replace Lee Johnson according to some on Twitter.

No shame in the club admitting they made another mistake in Dunn. If Johnson goes get him back.

I don't want us to be on 3 managers before crimbo but it seemed a good fit with Johnson and he kept us up first time he was appointed.

Maybe he has learnt his lesson and I don't blame anyone for wanting to better themselves. He did the dirty with the ched scandel as he instigated it afrer previously turning him down at end of November.

Wonder how many other fans would have him back?

I liked him & defended him a great deal in the past but if he hadn't been here previously and was appointed as a new Oldham manager after this spell at Barnsley there would be total uproar and rightly so. What has he done at Barnsley to get the Oldham job?

We barely won a game from November 6th to February 28th with him in charge at Latics & many were getting restless. He left for a "better' job and He has since gone to Barnsley & has managed their worst losing run in 20 years.

:censored: him! He made his bed so him and his sheep can lay in it! His confidence in his own ability and lack of ability to back it up never mind lack of loyalty to a club that gave an unknown a chance may see him out of the game for a while

Edited by palmer1