Takeover rumour?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a few of the younger lads across the social media have teamed up to create something to see how much reaction they would get, similar to that Peter Crouch rumour.

And it seems to be working.

I hope it does happen, you'd be one of those panicking about how it might all go wrong.

User Actions

Follow

wfOy7n8M_bigger.jpgCurtis Dockray@Curtis_dockray

Ched evans is our player we will go in admin when stand is done his father in law buying us, there you go the truth #oafc

WTF is that picture. Captain Birdseyes's son beaten up, sat next to a goth?

This club has to be one of the strangest at times, thanks in no small measure to the fans. As for his his claims - really!! What is he on???

This sounds like a few of the younger lads across the social media have teamed up to create something to see how much reaction they would get, similar to that Peter Crouch rumour.

The Peter Crouch rumour was true, except for the fact that the England international still playing was David Dunn and not Peter Crouch. And because he didn't do very well in his first interview he had to wait for Kelly to screw it up before he go the job.

I mentioned it on Twitter from what I saw when getting in the car after picking my ticket for Sheffield United up (ino, why did I bother) but I don't know of any of my mates who've tweeted anything similar although of course I told them also. In fact, none of my mates even 'kin care about latics anymore.

Turning Japanese sums up a lot of the people currently running (ruining) our beloved club.

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women, no fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark

Everyone around me is a total stranger

Everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger

Everyone

No idea what a cyclone ranger is but still

Edited by L1onheartNew