Takeover rumour?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admit it everyone we're Oldham Athletic and will never be fortunate enough to secure a mega rich sugar daddy to jettison us into the Championship or Premier League.

We had our time in the sun in the early 90s before the millions of Sky.

We'll be wandering around aimlessly in the lower echelons of the professional football tiers for eternity.

How many "if only" situations have we missed out on over the years??

Admit it everyone we're Oldham Athletic and will never be fortunate enough to secure a mega rich sugar daddy to jettison us into the Championship or Premier League.

We had our time in the sun in the early 90s before the millions of Sky.

We'll be wandering around aimlessly in the lower echelons of the professional football tiers for eternity.

How many "if only" situations have we missed out on over the years??

Let us hope it is not semi professional.

Someone on Twitter reckons that it's not a CHeinese group, but nailed on. Heard last night. AM very sceptical myself. Too many false dawns.

Another says a TV crew rocked up to BP this morning but a) It would have been on the news this morning by now B) Press conferences etc are not announced like that c) I'd expect someone like Matt Chambers who is there week in week out too.

It's some film or some ot false dawn, or even one of the regular wind ups. Just saying, so our hopes are not raised.

Edited by singe

Someone on Twitter reckons that it's not a CHeinese group, but nailed on. Heard last night. AM very sceptical myself. Too many false dawns.

Another says a TV crew rocked up to BP this morning but a) It would have been on the news this morning by now B) Press conferences etc are not announced like that c) I'd expect someone like Matt Chambers who is there week in week out too.

It's some film or some ot false dawn, or even one of the regular wind ups. Just saying, so our hopes are not raised.

How many Twitter handles does postmanmatt/8city2 have?

May be the film crew were filming the sequel to the promotional sales video featuring Ferguson and Rodgers?

This time starring Barry and narrated by the Chuckle Brothers