Dunn's Post Match Interview

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that is a spoof interview? if he is actually pleased with today's efforts then he is even more clueless than I thought

Once again we fail to score, even against ten men for nearly 30 mins. We didn't have a shot on goal until well into the second half

Really depressing times and who knows what will happen in the January window

I assume that is a spoof interview? if he is actually pleased with today's efforts then he is even more clueless than I thought

Once again we fail to score, even against ten men for nearly 30 mins. We didn't have a shot on goal until well into the second half

Really depressing times and who knows what will happen in the January window

We hit the post in the first half!

But no killer ball even with all the possession after their moment of madness. At least the sending off raised the excitement level slightly. The players really don't seem to care. We don't argue if we get fouled. We don't harangue the ref when they time-waste. Every game recently has looked like a pre-season friendly. Something is terribly wrong behind the scenes. A Sheff U fan on their local radio show (most of the callers were grumbling about how crap they were) said he thought they needed a clear-out top to bottom - he wouldn't really mind about any player going. I feel the same.

It's genuinely concerning that he considers Saturday's performance a platform to build on. We're :censored:. I don't know what his take of League 1 football is but it's not so bad that 20 odd more performances like Saturday will see us fine.

Not had a look, but, I've no doubt if you were to read the Sheff U forum, there'd be a fair few "worst team we've played" mentions.

And yet we have hit the post, Cassidy misses a great chance and we could/should have had a penalty.

Individual errors costing us dear at the moment.

And Sheff Utd have a perfectly legitimate goal not given, you can't call a player hitting the post as individual error, chances are part of the game.

And yet we have hit the post, Cassidy misses a great chance and we could/should have had a penalty.

Individual errors costing us dear at the moment.

And Sheff Utd have a perfectly legitimate goal not given, you can't call a player hitting the post as individual error, chances are part of the game.

The soft bigotry of low expectation....

It was nowhere near as bad as Crewe...but it's far from what I would class as a good performance or a standard-setting performance.

Though we hit the post early on, Cassidy should score his header and Poleon was 1 on 1 till he got Giddy, took the heaviest touch in world football and it went to the keepers hands.

I'm not the sort to say stuff about relegation in December. And I've only ever called for one managers head, But while I don't want to even contemplate relegation and before the last two games felt it was extremely pessimistic to be talking that way my mind is slowly changing.

If James Wilson and Josh Mills continue to play as they are...we will need to score at least twice to even think about winning another game. The problem with that is that while teams have been scoring for fun at Gresty Road (25 goals in last 11 games) and Bramhall Lane (18 goals in previous 10 games) this season, we have scored none and created just 2 clear cut chances in 180 minutes of football.

We are :censored:ed all over the pitch are present....and yet the manager thinks we did well against a :censored: Blunts side whose fans want a full clear out of. If I wasn't worried before...I seriously am now.

I'm not the sort to say stuff about relegation in December. And I've only ever called for one managers head, But while I don't want to even contemplate relegation and before the last two games felt it was extremely pessimistic to be talking that way my mind is slowly changing.

If James Wilson and Josh Mills continue to play as they are...we will need to score at least twice to even think about winning another game. The problem with that is that while teams have been scoring for fun at Gresty Road (25 goals in last 11 games) and Bramhall Lane (18 goals in previous 10 games) this season, we have scored none and created just 2 clear cut chances in 180 minutes of football.

We are :censored:ed all over the pitch are present....and yet the manager thinks we did well against a :censored: Blunts side whose fans want a full clear out of. If I wasn't worried before...I seriously am now.

Agree about Mills and J Wilson. They have been absolutely terrible for a while now.

He does my head in as well to be honest blames everyone around him for his cock ups. Twice he was having a go at Cornell (not really a fan of him either tbh) on saturday when it was Wilsons cock up on both occasions.

God knows whats happened to Mills, looked a fantastic coup under LJ. shambles so far this season.

Your spot on, its delusional at best. Barnsley at homes another example trying to tell us we were the better team and there was only going to be one winner - complete bollocks and thats off a team on the worst run in the football league with 8 losses on the bounce, they havent won since neither which only franks our poor performances. This guy really needs to wake up before its too late to do anything about it.

Your spot on, its delusional at best. Barnsley at homes another example trying to tell us we were the better team and there was only going to be one winner - complete bollocks and thats off a team on the worst run in the football league with 8 losses on the bounce, they havent won since neither which only franks our poor performances. This guy really needs to wake up before its too late to do anything about it.

Has a pop at the team - "He's unprofessional"

Praises the team "He's delusional"

Blames himself for picking wrong team - "He doesn't know what he is doing"

How bad will it have to get for you to hear a bad word said against him?

He's struggling and he might well be out of his depth.

I would like to see a more positive approach to our play.

I don't think it is much worse now then it was under Dickov and Johnson when they were struggling.

We have mainly been struggling since Blitz and Gazal departed and are likely to continue doing so until there is a change of ownership.