Intresting

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you hadn't seen the players play under LJ you'd only keep Kelly, Yeates, Philliskirk & maybe Cassidy (only by virtue of the fact he's looked half decent in the very little we've seen of him).

Just 4 months ago we were hopeful of a good season mainly because we'd kept them all for once and added Cassidy & Dunn himself.....

So let me get this straight. Dunn - who at last count had signed eight of the current squad since being appointed as manager - would only sign two of the current squad? Doesn't say much for his own acumen in the transfer market, does it?

Especially given that one of those two must surely be Kelly, who was already here...

So let me get this straight. Dunn - who at last count had signed eight of the current squad since being appointed as manager - would only sign two of the current squad? Doesn't say much for his own acumen in the transfer market, does it?

Especially given that one of those two must surely be Kelly, who was already here...

The other is likely to be Dummigan.

He signs your Fullers and Eckersleys plays them for 10 minutes then decides he dont like them, its gonna get expensive for Simon with that approach to player recruitment.

Usual suspects will be along shortly to tell us how unprofessional this is...

Isn't that it's unprofessional. Just that it's more possibly suicidal. He wants these players to play for him then goes about calling the majority a bag of :censored:. Only going to lead one way. The more I hear, the more I'm getting closer to the edge in terms of trusting him to pull us out of the :censored:.

They can't be very talented then if they are unable to think for themselves.

Meh, you still need a capable manager (with some man-management skills..) to play the right system to use their talents best. LJ got the best out of the majority of this squad.

Im with Dunn, only Mike Jones and Liam Kelly are fit to grace this league. Philiskirk on his day too, but the rest are overrated by the majority on here. People like Higdon would do miles better if we had 2 very good wingers, and a poacher up top with him. Unfortunately we have square pegs, and a bunch of soft arses playing and the fact that Mark yeates has been our best player bar Kelly this year says a lot. I mean he was released from a Bradford team that finished middle League 1 last year cos he wasn't wanted or good enough. Get rid of the :censored:ty posers and bring in some people who will get stuck in, and grind out results instead of nearly getting results with fancy stuff.

Edit: its not even fancy this season!

Edited by youngen