Squad Movements - January 2016

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the dates I had but not actually heard anything.

Rasulo has definitely gone back - can't imagine MK would be inclined to extend the deal for him to sit on our bench. Aren't O'Connell and Burn both injured, so unlikely to be signed up again at this point?

Really?

I wouldn't want to sign if I didn't know who'd be managing me on Monday either....

Whats going to change Saturday? Dunn's staying the fact he is in charge for Saturday demonstates he is going nowhere, Wellens is just using the club to try and secure a better deal, he is not even that good Saturday was as good as he is, that was him digging out blind to earn a deal somewhere, put the deal down if he doesn't sign it rip it up and move on.

Current squad (contracted to date) - updated 07/01/2016

9. Dominic Poleon (2016)

11. Jonathan Forte (2016)

14. Jake Cassidy (2017 plus option)

19. Rhys Murphy - (2017)

25. Jordan Bove - (2016)

30. Ricardo Fuller (three month contract to 16th January*)

I figure Fuller has been binned and Bove doesn't count as a pro so that leaves just four strikers on the books.

A quick count of contracted players tells me

21 joined club under Johnson

4 under Kelly

6 under Dunn

Another nail in the cult of johnson methinks

No, when you consider how much better they played under Johnson than they did under the other 3 jokers. I'd say that enhances his reputation. Edited by GlossopLatic

You could bin a few more on that list on those grounds. Truelove, Tuohy, Byrnes, etc.

Do we really know how good they are? none have had a chance. Byrnes in particular has never been out on loan.

Edited by BP1960

No, when you consider how much better they played under Johnson than they did under the other 3 jokers. I'd say that enhances his reputation.

I think you are confusing them with theRabchuka Forte and Daniel Johnson and several other loanees team This lot have got 53 points out of 54 games since October 2014

Dunn from his 16 games has got 15 points

johnson from his last 16 got 18 points

Little material difference

I think you are confusing them with theRabchuka Forte and Daniel Johnson and several other loanees team This lot have got 53 points out of 54 games since October 2014

Dunn from his 16 games has got 15 points

johnson from his last 16 got 18 points

Little material difference

So your saying Johnson signed better players than what Dunn has so far? Since Johnson is the one who signed them 3 and the other loanees at the time.

Do we really know how good they are? none have had a chance. Byrnes in particular has never been out on loan.

No, we don't, you're right. They may not be starters but they're members of the squad and if we're not going to give them a chance why not bin them now? Edited by Crusoe