• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Millwall centre backs were a pair of absolute dominators they won everything in the air.

Positives were Mike Jones, Forte and to a lesser extent Carl Winchester 2nd half who looked abit more like himself.

But yet again we were ordinary 1st half.

I thought Cassidy was hopeless, too slow, dominated in the air and never looked liked scoring a goal

We might has well have played with 10 men. If he continues in the team we are indeed doomed.

I thought Cassidy was hopeless, too slow, dominated in the air and never looked liked scoring a goal

We might has well have played with 10 men. If he continues in the team we are indeed doomed.

I will forgive him a little today against those 2 but overall you are right he's been dissapointing. Edited by GlossopLatic

Did not deserve that!!!!

In all honesty Millwall really comfortable first half. We scored and for 20 minutes it looked promising but only Carls shot looked threatening and then Millwall became comfortable agin and took control. I suspect they will see that as a routine away win