"might be" getting reported

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35325384

"In light of what we saw on social media, which was very disappointing, the club are considering [its] options," director Gavin Foxall said.

"We wish John all the best and understand his reasons for leaving.

"But the manner of his departure has not been right and we will talk further as a club about what, if any action, we should take."

I can't imagine it is any different in any other case.

You're going to sound it if they are interested or not.

In typical Latics fashion, we got caught that's all.

By the way it was MENOAFC that leaked it....

Edited by singe

Don't see the problem myself .. 'bloke meets other bloke he used to work with/for in supermarket and has a natter about old times' ..

If it was other way around, people would be annoyed by it. But I don't imagine Newport will take any action; I think they're just letting it be known that they're a bit pissed off that Twitter knew before they did.

If it was other way around, people would be annoyed by it. But I don't imagine Newport will take any action; I think they're just letting it be known that they're a bit pissed off that Twitter knew before they did.

Yeah but life is like that I guess ..

How many times have you heard our fans screaming blue murder when their players waste time/take an extra yard or two for a throw in etc etc? .. yet laugh when we do it - which in the former hasn't been for a while I know ha ha ha

No who's to say it wasn't before he was appointed manager of Newport![/quote

That may work if they were confident how long Tesco retained old footage and prepared to lie at a tribunal/hearing. If it was them they are unlikely to deny it. They won't be going to prison.

Why would that be relevant?

Because the article states that the photo and the subsequent posting of it on social media is at the centre of Newports complaint

In any event I thought Shez was on a month to month rolling contract so can't be "tapped up" as he's always free to be approached or approach others

No who's to say it wasn't before he was appointed manager of Newport!

That may work if they were confident how long Tesco retained old footage and prepared to lie at a tribunal/hearing. If it was them they are unlikely to deny it. They won't be going to prison.

Why would Tesco supply their CCTV footage as evidence? Isn't there a data protection law preventing that?

Edited by PlayItLivo

Why would Tesco supply their CCTV footage as evidence? Isn't there a data protection law preventing that?

The point of this thread of a thread is it is ridiculous to suggest that Newport would ever have to prove when or where the photo was taken to prove Corney had behaved inappropriately. I repeat, if the photo was genuine Corney will own up and take the pill. It is hardly likely to come to that or come to court, where video evidence may well be admissible.

If anyone thinks a crime has been committed against them or prove them inoccent of one they can request a copy of the footage in the time frame involved. Ridiculous from start to finish on this topic.

Corney may bung them a grand - end of.

The point of this thread of a thread is it is ridiculous to suggest that Newport would ever have to prove when or where the photo was taken to prove Corney had behaved inappropriately. I repeat, if the photo was genuine Corney will own up and take the pill. It is hardly likely to come to that or come to court, where video evidence may well be admissible.

If anyone thinks a crime has been committed against them or prove them inoccent of one they can request a copy of the footage in the time frame involved. Ridiculous from start to finish on this topic.

Corney may bung them a grand - end of.

There is not a criminal offence here therefore cctv wouldn't be accessible for this purpose! Just because some lad says he took it at this time again prove it!! Corney will say no don't remember when I met him he is a friend nothing to answer to here! Like someone else said nothing of a story