Adam Johnson

Here are some dictionary definitions for you to swot-up on.

Paedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.

Hebephilia is the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 1114

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Once again, media-fuelled misconceptions make people spout verbal diarrhoea.

I do not condone the stupid misuse of his position of power and influence over the girl but he should not be tarred as a "Paedophile" by people like you who probably put more faith in what the 'Sun' and the' Daily Mail' tell you, rather than the facts.

He hasn't been charged with anything, yet.

Can I ask why you've needed an in depth knowledge of these categories? If you're going to try and sound clever make sure your correct on all aspects of your post, Jimmy.

Any adult having sex or sexual contact with a child is a paedophile is most peoples eyes.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask why you've needed an in depth knowledge of these categories? If you're going to try and sound clever make sure your correct on all aspects of your post, Jimmy.

Any adult having sex or sexual contact with a child is a paedophile is most peoples eyes.

Are you actually making insinuations against someone because of them posting their under of the relevant legal facts? Remarkable behaviour coming from a rape apologist.

In this instance I have problem with stating that have sex with a 7 year old is a much graver offence than doing it with a 15 year old.

Well what I am really trying to understand is the definition of "disgusting".

By the definition of the law that was posted earlier it seems that there is a distinction between 13, where girls are presumably considered to be physically immature, and 14-15 where I would guess the distinction is that they are emotionally too immature.

Given that in the past girls were routinely married off as soon as they reached sexual maturity, and there is evidence that men are wired to chase younger women as being capable of carrying their children and hence perpetuating the man's genetic legacy... does that mean that Adam Johnson is a reprehensible little :censored:, or is he a "disgusting" sexual deviant?

Can I choose both?

You can, but I'd be interested to know why you think he's a deviant sexual beast, when an awful lot of the world would see his choice as being acceptable. In Japan, for instance, the age of consent is well south of 16.

It's not here though. In the glorious Islamic State you can lob gays off cliffs, that ok here now? It's illegal to be gay in many countries.

Oldham has a massive issue with the grooming of 13,14,15 year old kids by adults. It's f*cking appalling as is any justification of it.

Edited by Clifford

It's not here though. In the glorious Islamic State you can lob gays off cliffs, that ok here now? It's illegal to be gay in many countries.

Oldham has a massive issue with the grooming of 13,14,15 year old kids by adults. It's f*cking appalling as is any justification of it.

What a debating tactic! Accuse anyone you suspect of having a different opinion of being an apologist for sexual abuse!

For the record, I am not attempting to justify anything done by Adam Johnson, I am just trying to sift through your opinions to see whether you think that he's a disgusting sexual predator or just a douche bag.

In 1976 Alan Groves, the Oldham winger, married a 16 year old girl who hadn't left school. Her father was fined £5 for not sending her to school !!! Johnson's behaviour needs to be kept in perspective. He isn't right whatsoever with his behaviour but to be labelling him a peadophile is not quite right

Also lets have it right, if found guilty Johnson meant his crimes. Hughes, Evans etc seem to have made mistakes or so they say and in some ways I would agree. The court has heard today that Johnson knew this girl was in year 10 (4th year in old money) and continued on anyway.

If you are on twitter look at @joshhalliday for reports from court. Sickening stuff.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/12/adam-johnsons-arrogance-led-to-child-sexual-assault-court-told

Yeah, coz Hughes didn't mean to hide away for 48 hrs afterwards due to being full of drink and drugs at the time. Some "mistake" that!

Edited by boundaryblue80

I find your comments a tad ironic considering what the guy in your avi is alleged to have done.

• 2 weeks later...

BREAKING NEWS. ....

Bloke in red fleece just arrived in wetherspoons centenary square Bradford

Bloke in red fleece has left been heard to say allegedly. ."don't worry I have a monthly train pass.See you in Sheffield on the 22nd"

Edited by SAV