Peterborough vs Oldham

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

Not felt this good for many a year! Am staying at The Ship Inn tonight in a place called Oundle just outside Peterborough - going to buy a f ckin bottle of Champagne when I get there - that was a fantastic effort by the lads - 150% effort from everyone - Shez is truly a genius !!

Not felt this good for many a year! Am staying at The Ship Inn tonight in a place called Oundle just outside Peterborough - going to buy a f ckin bottle of Champagne when I get there - that was a fantastic effort by the lads - 150% effort from everyone - Shez is truly a genius !!

And you bloody well enjoy it...excellent

we were battered by them a few months ago. What a difference a manager makes.

There is a thread about latics songs and maybe we should adopt your last line. I have no idea who sings the song but it's.." what a difference a day(manager)makes, 24 little hours, what a difference a day (manager) makes and the difference his you

8 points from safety was it when Shez took over? We're by no means out of danger, it's took our best form in a long, long time just to get us a win away from climbing out of the relegation zone. But we're the in form team here, still with a game in hand over some teams above us and 5 home games in March.

To put it simply, we're so far better off than we were a month ago it's nearly unbelievable.

Edited by PlayItLivo