Today's games

I think it's between us Blackpool and Donny now home game against Blackpool is crucial absolutely massive. We have advantage now with our games in hand 2 on Blackpool and one on Donny but we need to take that advantage, maybe the postponement wasent a bad move by the club !

Guest nonaenever

yes - the way it's panning out it looks like we have to finish above Donny and Blackpool to maintain our League one status. Shez is right when he says we just have to concentrate on winning our games and the table will look after itself BUT if we finish above these 2 it's likely we will maintain our League One status - far from the mission impossible it looked a few weeks ago.

I can't be the only one less confident about things tonight than I was at 7.45 on Tuesday? 3 teams since then have seemingly pulled clear and I'd rather be fighting 5 teams than 2.

Fatigue is gunna play a massive part in things with so many still to play and especially with our heavy pitch.

I like shez and if anyone can do it he can but kelly and dunns ineptness may be irreversible

I think it's between us Blackpool and Donny now home game against Blackpool is crucial absolutely massive. We have advantage now with our games in hand 2 on Blackpool and one on Donny but we need to take that advantage, maybe the postponement wasent a bad move by the club !

It is an absolutely massive game yes, but I wouldn't be sleeping too easily just yet if I was some of the others, they are still not out the woods yet a couple of defeats and the likes of Shrewsbury chesterfield and Fleetwood could well be back in it.

Plenty to play for lots of twists and turns still to come.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Guest nonaenever

It is an absolutely massive game yes, but I wouldn't be sleeping to easily just yet of I was some of the others they are still not out the woods yet a couple of defeats and the likes of Shrewsbury chesterfield and Fleetwood could well be back in it.

Plenty to play for lots of twists a d turns still to come.

Absolutely agree - can't judge result by result - we were totally written-off by most (probably me included) a few weeks ago - two or three good results and it all changes - as does two or three bad results for those above us.

I can't be the only one less confident about things tonight than I was at 7.45 on Tuesday? 3 teams since then have seemingly pulled clear and I'd rather be fighting 5 teams than 2.

Fatigue is gunna play a massive part in things with so many still to play and especially with our heavy pitch.

I like shez and if anyone can do it he can but kelly and dunns ineptness may be irreversible

I made a similar point on the other thread regarding it now looking more like any 4 from the bottom 5. I know things can change but

the thing that worries me the most is we still havent got a Goalscorer to get us a couple of wins quickly from our games in hand

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Simple, if we win our home games we stay up, but our home record is abysmal and cannot be relied upon!

If we can just beat Blackpool, Crewe, and Chesterfield and draw a few as well then a couple of away wins will be needed.

Sheffield United are very inconsistent and next weeks away game is one we should be going all out to win. If we lose at Bramall lane and other results go against us the pressure will be well and truly on.

The problem is every game we have left apart from Dale is against teams who are either trying to stay up or go up!!!

Nobody are safe yet .Fleetwood have some tough looking games plus a lot of the bottom 8 have games against each other.

Like Shez said,look after our own results and the rest will fall in place!!

PS -

This week last year Leicester were 6pts from safety in the premier league!!!

Edited by losesome

I put in my predicted results (just for Oldham - others are predicted automaticallt on form) into a calculator - I hope im wrong...

1 Burton Albion 46 +16 86 2 Millwall 46 +19 80 3 Wigan 46 +19 75 4 Walsall 46 +10 74 5 Bradford 46 +8 74 6 Gillingham 46 +16 72 7 Barnsley 46 +13 72 8 Rochdale 46 +1 69 9 Coventry 46 +19 68 10 Bury 46 -6 68 11 Swindon 46 +7 67 12 Sheffield Utd 46 +4 67 13 Southend 46 +1 64 14 Scunthorpe 46 -1 63 15 Port Vale 46 -4 61 16 Fleetwood Town 46 +4 60 17 Peterborough 46 +1 59 18 Shrewsbury 46 -13 56 19 Chesterfield 46 -11 52 20 Doncaster 46 -11 50 21 Oldham 46 -15 47 22 Crewe 46 -22 45 23 Colchester 46 -35 45 24 Blackpool 46 -20 42

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/calculator0.php?Competition=3

Edited by monkeykieran

You're wrong! There is no way colchester are finishing above anybody!

When you put your predictions of our results in did you adjust the automatically generated results to reflect where your predictions contradicted the automatically generated ones ?

I believe the automated algorithm does just that, and there is also a "random factor", and I agree that had I also included my predictions for colchester they would be bottom...(and Oldham 3rd from bottom)

21 Blackpool 46 -12 50 22 Oldham 46 -14 47 23 Crewe 46 -30 39 24 Colchester 46 -44 36

e

Nobody are safe yet .Fleetwood have some tough looking games plus a lot of the bottom 8 have games against each other.
Like Shez said,look after our own results and the rest will fall in place!!
PS -
This week last year Leicester were 6pts from safety in the premier league!!!

and you can bet that one of the usual suspects will win manager of the season despite ranierys fantastic season

Predicting results is pointless . Us drawing at Wigan & beating Gillingham, Fleetwood beating Coventry at the Ricoh etc etc .

Shez is right , let's just concentrate on us . I fancy us at sheff u , I noticed Billy Sharp wasn't even in their squad today hopefully he'll miss Saturday too . We'll be fresh , it's a decent pitch & it gives Palmer , Holloway & Forte time to get 100% right .

OWTB