I'm sorry, but I just don't see what everybody sees in kelly. Sideways passing, never shoots or makes runs forward, barely even breaks up play. Every time I've sen him he's been the worst player on the pitch. Feel free to disagree, I'm just saying what I'm seeing

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midfield is where we lost the game today barring the 2 errors from our centre backs.

Kelly & Palmer not strong enough, lacking in the tackle & passing today. Allowing a man to run 35 yards before shooting while you trot behind him is a disgrace. Very poor today...

Edited by palmer1

Don't wanna single out one player from that sack of :censored:e but that was the worst I've seen from an Oldham player in a long time.

Ive read that so many times this season on here & there have been many far worse performance's than Kelly's today.

So not trying to single anyone out but because he's captain?

It's is no where near the worst performance from an Oldham players this season by a long shot no matter what context you try and put it in!

Somebody else started the thread...

I disagree. His passing and decision-making was atrocious when we needed it most. That's not to say I've seen every game, but I can't say I remember much worse.

Been saying it for weeks on here. He is certainly no captain. But worse he simply cannot pass the ball. Every forward ball was over hit and can't remember one that found a blue shirt. Awful!.

Put your tin hat by the way, you aren't allowed to have a go at Kelly on here.

Actually.... I just remembered Jones. Shocking today. He really plays like he doesn't want to be here these days. He was actively avoiding play early on, constantly leaving space on their left... and he look knackered after 15!

Kelly was crap today, dieng gifted them 2 goals though, on that basis he was worse!

Jones' capitulation is equally as worrying. What has happened to him? Looks a man lost on that pitch. At least Kelly wanted the ball, even if he did waste it...

Kelly was poor today and I'm one of his biggest fans however I think we lost the game in midfield today Jones looks lost on the right hand side Forte aswell hasn't been playing to well of late either. We had the extra man we should have dominated that part of the pitch and we didn't.

Plus points thought the new lad did well although their was a moment second half where he got in the penalty area and had the chance to pull the trigger and didn't, Main put himself about well and Holloway who was outstanding the second was an absolute THUNDERBASTARD of a strike.

Today is an opportunity lost but we can't feel sorry for ourselves we have a tough trip to Burton next Saturday and the players need to pick themselves up and go there and fight hard to get something out the game.

Edited by GlossopLatic

A game crying out for Winchester saw him sat on his are in the stand, Brown, Kelly, Jones, Forte in front of Winchester- really ???

Winchester was :censored: last time he started.

I get your point. Forte and Jones are the biggest worries for me though.

Guest nonaenever

Yes - wouldn't pay Forte in washers based on his displays - but Winchester has not been half the player he was either. A mystery about Jones - he's one that does seem to have gone backward under Shez