Lee Johnson Is A Disgrace

It highlights more what a cock Warnock is. Not a fan of LJ but I don't see what he has done wrong at all. Warnock using the word "incitement"...what would he call that when he once tried to get enough players sent off/injured to get a game abandoned?

Edited by boundaryblue80

Reading the article, it sounds like this is another outlet for Warnock's feud with Johnson senior.

Can't see that LJ has said anything too controversial. In fact I'm sure Warnock himself has said similar things on numerous occasions.

Good old Neil. I had a chat with him when he was here. Seemed okay to me.

It's all a big game, an attempt to wind each other up.

I know longer care about Johnson. It took me 12 months, but I've got over it....

Give him :censored: Neil!!!!

Same here re getting over him but the comments re 'intimidation' are quite blatantly inflamatory

Good old Neil. I had a chat with him when he was here. Seemed okay to me.

It's all a big game, an attempt to wind each other up.

I know longer care about Johnson. It took me 12 months, but I've got over it....

Give him :censored: Neil!!!!

Shez was the cure

Chatting with a couple of Barnsley fans last night who were not fussed about losing him - quoting him achieving the worse losing run in the clubs history!

Bristol City not exactly flying at the moment either and another friend who follows them thinks that he was not a popular appointment there.

Danger for LJ is that he will get sacked from BCFC and have a pretty ordinary CV with a bunch of ex-fans not exactly giving him a ringing endorsement.

Biggest achievement will be earning Oldham and Barnsley compensation payments.

Think he may well look back and decide he should have stayed and tried to buidl something here - will see that even on our budget that Shez is getting decent form going.

Chatting with a couple of Barnsley fans last night who were not fussed about losing him - quoting him achieving the worse losing run in the clubs history!

Bristol City not exactly flying at the moment either and another friend who follows them thinks that he was not a popular appointment there.

Danger for LJ is that he will get sacked from BCFC and have a pretty ordinary CV with a bunch of ex-fans not exactly giving him a ringing endorsement.

Biggest achievement will be earning Oldham and Barnsley compensation payments.

Think he may well look back and decide he should have stayed and tried to buidl something here - will see that even on our budget that Shez is getting decent form going.

Bristol City may not be flying but he's only been there five minutes and them being crap is the reason there was a vacancy. He may not have been a popular choice but nor was he at Latics or Barnsley. At Barnsley he oversaw a terrible run but followed it with an incredible one to take them from the relegation zone to within striking distance of the playoffs.

The danger for Johnson is the same danger as for any other manager. But, should it not work out at Bristol, he'll talk his way into another job no problem.

I'm by no means his biggest fan but I find the determination to make out he's a useless manager a bit odd and probably a good indicator that he's anything but.

Bristol City may not be flying but he's only been there five minutes and them being crap is the reason there was a vacancy. He may not have been a popular choice but nor was he at Latics or Barnsley. At Barnsley he oversaw a terrible run but followed it with an incredible one to take them from the relegation zone to within striking distance of the playoffs.

The danger for Johnson is the same danger as for any other manager. But, should it not work out at Bristol, he'll talk his way into another job no problem.

I'm by no means his biggest fan but I find the determination to make out he's a useless manager a bit odd and probably a good indicator that he's anything but.

Not trying to intimate he is a useless manager - was dissappointed to see him leave here, and believe we would be fighting at the right end of the table if he had stayed here.

My comments were meant to make the point that since he left us he has not achieved popularity, and also that he has not stated long enough at any club to have anything really concrete on his CV.

Whilst he faces the same risk as all managers - those that have at least one genuine success on their record stand a better chance of getting back in employment after the inevitable sacking that will come at some point.

He could have stayed at Latics and maybe got a play-off finish, or he could have stayed at Barnsely and won the JPT and got a play-off spot. Or perhaps even won promotion with one of them.

The danger he has is that at present the CV doesn't have enough and could look at lot worse if he is out of work in the next 6 months. He probably then joins a list of out of work managers looking for the next job and doesn't stand out.

Not trying to intimate he is a useless manager - was dissappointed to see him leave here, and believe we would be fighting at the right end of the table if he had stayed here.

My comments were meant to make the point that since he left us he has not achieved popularity, and also that he has not stated long enough at any club to have anything really concrete on his CV.

Whilst he faces the same risk as all managers - those that have at least one genuine success on their record stand a better chance of getting back in employment after the inevitable sacking that will come at some point.

He could have stayed at Latics and maybe got a play-off finish, or he could have stayed at Barnsely and won the JPT and got a play-off spot. Or perhaps even won promotion with one of them.

The danger he has is that at present the CV doesn't have enough and could look at lot worse if he is out of work in the next 6 months. He probably then joins a list of out of work managers looking for the next job and doesn't stand out.

I CBA talking about Johnson for long, but when he joined Bristol wasn't they in the relegation spots? Then he got a few wins, got them out of the relegation spots, signed odemwingie and they now look very likely to stay up, job done. Now he needs to progress next season which he's more than capable of doing. So why is there an inevitable sacking?

The danger he has is that at present the CV doesn't have enough and could look at lot worse if he is out of work in the next 6 months.

Agree with this and I still think he could've gone straight to a Championship job if he had stayed with us until the end of the season and got us a top half finish/playoff push.

But I think he'll get time at Bristol City unless he has a disastrous start next season. He's done a good job getting them out of the relegation zone and to a fair distance outside of it. I could see them surprising people next season if they stay up.

Agree with this and I still think he could've gone straight to a Championship job if he had stayed with us until the end of the season and got us a top half finish/playoff push.

But I think he'll get time at Bristol City unless he has a disastrous start next season. He's done a good job getting them out of the relegation zone and to a fair distance outside of it. I could see them surprising people next season if they stay up.

On or around the Playoffs by Christmas and he will be off to Villa to help their promotion push. 12 months after that he will be at Arsenal where it all began just in time for Wengers retirement party. He will spend the next 30 years at the Emirates where he will make Arsenal the most successful club in the world.

Says on my shorts that I am a medium

Edited by L1onheartNew

I don't think he'll ever look back and decide anything other than it was a means to and end in getting a start in management.

I've said somewhere before. I'd not be surprised to see him managing in the Premiership within the next 2-3 years. He's canny, and apart from a blip in form here and there he's left each club in better shape than when he arrived.

I don't think he'll ever look back and decide anything other than it was a means to and end in getting a start in management.

I've said somewhere before. I'd not be surprised to see him managing in the Premiership within the next 2-3 years. He's canny, and apart from a blip in form here and there he's left each club in better shape than when he arrived.

He's done remarkably well for someone who's achieved nothing tangible (in terms of trophies or promotions) and has only completed one full season at the same club (finishing 15th in League One).

Fair play to him!