Corney [MERGED]

Corney Out?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Are you corney out?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered given up
  2. 2. Will you continue to go to games after Shez?

• Yes will be there for any game i can attend
    • No, i will no longer continue to support the club with Corney at the helm
    • I used to go often but now I will only go to certain Games
    • I'm waiting to see who we appoint
    • Stopped going a while ago
    • Away game only
  3. 3. Is Shez's Departure Corney's fault?

• Yes
    • No
    • They're both wankers.

If Corney is paying all the bills and owns all the parts of the whole you refer to, it doesn't make a bit of difference as he is footing any losses, no-one else.

I believe we've run at break even or small profit for a few years.

What evidence do you have that he's put a penny of his own money in?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You miss the point. He paid for it with his own personal cash with the other two amigos. I don't see massive dividends coming out of the club every year on the shoe-string we live on. Also why would he want to sell it if it made money rather than lost it. Only need to look at his club's balance sheet. Glad it's not my business' figures. Of course he would like to sell it for what it stands them at, who wouldn't. Despite what some people think, he owns it and to be fair to him he has stuck with the task, many others haven't!

Not very well at running it is he?. Crowds down year on year, struggling year on year. Over seen the break up into profitable chunks whilst the original product as been cut adrift to flounder. If I didn't know better Chaddy I'd say you're fairly close.

You miss the point. He paid for it with his own personal cash with the other two amigos. I don't see massive dividends coming out of the club every year on the shoe-string we live on. Also why would he want to sell it if it made money rather than lost it. Only need to look at his club's balance sheet. Glad it's not my business' figures. Of course he would like to sell it for what it stands them at, who wouldn't. Despite what some people think, he owns it and to be fair to him he has stuck with the task, many others haven't!

Your point was he put his own money in.

Didn't TTA buy the club for £1?

Isn't Blitz the one who put money in to plug losses, not Corney?

Has Corney put a single penny of his own cash in?

I'm not trying to attack him. It's just you made a statement that is, as far as I'm aware, rubbish.

I have a question that I honestly don't know if anything dodgy is going on or not, so please don't for a min think am saying it 100% is but can anyone explain to me the following please.

Why is and has brass bank ltd always filled accounts as a dormant company? Oldham athletic 2004 ltd and OEC are both on companies house as active. Yet brassbank as dormant.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04919679/filing-history

Now according this website

https://www.gov.uk/dormant-company/overview

dormant companies are not trading and don't pay corp tax.

Now if they ain't trading where is the money from car park etc going, Brassbank has owned the carpark since 2004 and charge for usage, they also own all the land.

It get interesting here as to what is classed as a small dormant company and the fact your accounts don't need auditing.

https://www.gov.uk/annual-accounts/microentities-small-and-dormant-companies

Like I have said there may be a simple explination so please don't shoot me down.

It just seems a bit weird that I have on camera too, answers from the q&a with the trust where they say all money from car park goes to brassbank and brassbank pay car park attendants how is that not trading?

Please don't shoot me down if I am miles off the ball here am just asking for someone to explain why it would be.

Thanks

When the car parking deal with the hospital started five years ago it was stated that it would earn the football club £100k a year or thereabouts.

Brassbank may own the land but if they lease it to Latics rent free and allow Latics to collect the car parking revenue then maybe they're not quite the secretive evil company some seem to think.

If Brassbank aren't filing accounts they either have a nominal income or a nil income. Perhaps the Trust didn't answer the question correctly or the answer was misinterpreted.

When the car parking deal with the hospital started five years ago it was stated that it would earn the football club £100k a year or thereabouts.

Brassbank may own the land but if they lease it to Latics rent free and allow Latics to collect the car parking revenue then maybe they're not quite the secretive evil company some seem to think.

If Brassbank aren't filing accounts they either have a nominal income or a nil income. Perhaps the Trust didn't answer the question correctly or the answer was misinterpreted.

Maybe that is the case, but the questions was pre put to the trust so they could collate the answers for the day and the answer was it all went to brassbank including match day.

Another question would it need to pay rent because its registered at bp?(i have no idea) If that's the case would OEC be paying rent? As I have seen others suggest, just that its registered office is in london

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09484918

Any rental arrangement is agreed between the parties involved. If the OEC has a registered office in London they will probably be paying rent for it. Most likely it's an address used by numerous companies and the rent is modest.

OEC utilise premises in a property owned by Oldham Athletic. It is reasonable to assume they pay rent to Oldham Athletic for that.

That doesn't mean they do. Just that as a normal business arrangement you'd expect them to.

It's my belief that if all the commercial arrangements between Brassbank, OAFC, OEC and other tenants in the stand were laid out openly there would be little there to raise an eyebrow. But there won't be many businesses willing to do that.

Any rental arrangement is agreed between the parties involved. If the OEC has a registered office in London they will probably be paying rent for it. Most likely it's an address used by numerous companies and the rent is modest.

OEC utilise premises in a property owned by Oldham Athletic. It is reasonable to assume they pay rent to Oldham Athletic for that.

That doesn't mean they do. Just that as a normal business arrangement you'd expect them to.

It's my belief that if all the commercial arrangements between Brassbank, OAFC, OEC and other tenants in the stand were laid out openly there would be little there to raise an eyebrow. But there won't be many businesses willing to do that.

Yeah does seem to be a fair few registered there

http://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/w1g-8tb

Yeah does seem to be a fair few registered there

http://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/w1g-8tb

A Registered Office is an address where documents can be served officially to a Company, eg A Winding Up Petition. It can be the Accountants/Solicitors or an Accomodation address or the Directors home address. It can anywhere but a Company must have one.

Keep digging Westy!