Corney [MERGED]

Corney Out?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Are you corney out?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered given up
  2. 2. Will you continue to go to games after Shez?

• Yes will be there for any game i can attend
    • No, i will no longer continue to support the club with Corney at the helm
    • I used to go often but now I will only go to certain Games
    • I'm waiting to see who we appoint
    • Stopped going a while ago
    • Away game only
  3. 3. Is Shez's Departure Corney's fault?

• Yes
    • No
    • They're both wankers.

If that kind of owner was available who is effectively prepared to burn money on a football team. while Gazal Blitz and Corney profit on the stadium then Corney would bite their hand off.

Only people wacky enough to go for that would be some form of Supporters Trust...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all day long! Some bollocks being spouted on here tonight.

Yep. That post should be compulsory reading. People really are blinded by bias and prejudice (and stupidity). No credit for bringing Sheridan here, but all the blame for him leaving. Idiotic.

Anyone still defending Corney would be best described as an idiot in my opinion.

Yeah. Sheridan loves the club and fans, hasn't done anything wrong. Nothing. He's a saint.

It isn't so much defending Corney as stating the facts and truth as it stands and that are known.

You come from the camp of Corney can do nothing right and everything is his fault. You aren't worth hearing if that's your starting point in everything.

Edited by kowenicki

Whilst Corney does own 97% of the club, given the fact the entire club debt is owed to Brassbank, he is effectively an employee of Blitz and Gazal.

In practice, he is carrying out their instructions. A lot of the venom directed towards him would be better directed at the silent partners who just want as much of the money they invested back as possible.

A lot of the venom directed towards him would be better directed at the silent partners who just want as much of the money they invested back as possible.

Hallelujah.... Here we have some sense being spoken. The land, through rental value, 3rd party income from the OEC, or redevelopment such as the houses on the former staff/players car park and site of the Clayton Arms, is where the asset lies. Blitz & Gazal spat their dummies out when the credit crunch interrupted their original stadium redevelopment plans and after they failed to ship us off to Failsworth.

Edited by lookersstandandy

The protest group I started on Facebook 9 months ago, swelled in numbers today from a little over 100 to way over 400.

Make no mistake about it this is the final straw for many fans.

About time the fans stood up to the :censored: taking the piss.

Are you sure about this lads? If you go down this route then you may not be able to turn back....

I mean ....A Facebook group!?

https://youtu.be/bW7Op86ox9g

Are you sure about this lads? If you go down this route then you may not be able to turn back....

I mean ....A Facebook group!?

well yeah using social media is a very good way of organizing something quickly and reach lots of people.

Its really not difficult to grasp why it would be done this way.

Corney goes? Great.

Then what?

Chris Moore goes?

Then what?

13 years on...the cycle/ball needs to roll again...

Nobody has a crystal ball so saying we go under is like some of the pulled out of the air predictions the EU campaigns currently fling out. Everyone said nobody would come along in 2003. They did. They gave it 5yrs of real interest. The rest is history.

Now this is turning into Brexit type arguments about what might happen if he leaves.

We need investment/subsidies. Second best thing after that is balancing the books to stay afloat. That means he might as well stay until someone comes along. They haven't in all these years, so we have Hobson's choice at the moment.

Are the books being balanced? Borrowing £241k in December off some company in Liverpool when we've struggled to pay the players hardly feels like we are balancing the books. And the ST offer in March smells of a get quick rich scheme to pay the loan back. Leaving us fairly potless now. Of course, they're all theories but they're very plausible ones. No information leads to summising why we're in such a :censored: position that a club under a transfer embargo in a division below can poach our manager. Edited by boundaryblue80

Are the books being balanced? Borrowing £241k in December off some company in Liverpool when we've struggled to pay the players hardly feels like we are balancing the books. And the ST offer in March smells of a get quick rich scheme to pay the loan back. Leaving us fairly potless now. Of course, they're all theories but they're very plausible ones. No information leads to summising why we're in such a :censored: position that a club under a transfer embargo in a division below can poach our manager.

Its probably much worse that that-the Scouse loan is still outstanding but it looks we are still skint