Pre season protest

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might even attend a trust meeting one day. Don't think I've ever taken up membership even though I'm a ST holder. No idea

Hello Omar..all is welcome, all is welcome...in my best poltergeist voice over..haha aharrrrrrrr...

Actually as a season ticket holder you are automatically a trust member, you just have to activate it and allow the trust to have some contact details so we can contact you more this season.

I think the,link was put in the trust thread pinned above last year and it' should be announced again soon. I will see if I can find it and post it on here. Tba

Edit. Here it is the article from last year. I haven't used it myself yet so I am not aware if there are any problems. If there are please let me know cheers

For the 2015/16 season Trust Oldham have extended the free membership to all Oldham Athletic season ticket holders.

Many season ticket holders have already activated this free membership by completing the insert that came with their season ticket, or by emailing their season ticket details to askthetrust@oldhamathletic.co.uk. For more details please see our previous article on the Trust Oldham webpage

We'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time and trouble to activate their membership.

We are currently working through collating all these emails and cards and will contact each and everyone of you individually in September when we the administrative work is completed.

Thank you for your support

Edited by underdog, 25 August 2015 - 09:09 PM.

Added article

At the AGM 2015 the Trust Oldham board confirmed they would be extending the FREE membership of Trust Oldham to all OAFC 2015/16 season ticket holders.

Each season ticket holder qualifies automatically for free Trust Oldham membership for 2015/16 season but in order to activate membership we require season ticket holders to contact membership@trustoldham.co.uk with their name and season ticket reference number.

By contacting us with that information you are giving permission for your basic contact details to be passed to Trust Oldham for the purposes of administrating your membership. Trust Oldham do not share your details with 3rd parties.

As a member of Trust Oldham you become part of the organisation that holds a share of the football club. As well as the ability to stand for the Trust board, you will gain access to exclusive events and meetings that are to be held throughout the season.

Speaking about the free membership, Trust Chair Diane Mellor said, It is important to the Trust Oldham board that we ensure as many Oldham fans as possible are given the opportunity to join Trust Oldham. Therefore it was a unanimous decision of the board to extend the free membership for the coming season. It will mean for a second season season ticket holders have the opportunity to get further involved with the Trust and the important work we are doing to make sure our club is a strong and vibrant one for all supporters.

To activate your free membership, please email membership@trustoldham.co.uk with your name and season ticket reference number.

Edited by underdog

I sent the email last year, never got a reply.

I know friends did too, sorry everyone who did not get a response. As a fan, I would be a bit narked too.

We have a board member on the trust team who is going to look after membership so to speak, so I am sure things will get better. Well they couldn't get any worse than a non-response I suppose.

As part of our development we are going to review our roles soon on the trust board team, to make sure we all know whose responsibilities is what and to make sure we can cover the basics or what we can.

Thanks

Same here

I bet Westy would email me back. Chuckle too.

I'm sure if they joined us last year we would have been at full numbers to be able to juggle everything and maybe they would have looked after membership for us. We will have to see if the chap asked to look after membership now can do a decent job. He seems decent, well accept the beard maybe...ha, ha

Hello Omar..all is welcome, all is welcome...in my best poltergeist voice over..haha aharrrrrrrr...

Actually as a season ticket holder you are automatically a trust member, you just have to activate it and allow the trust to have some contact details so we can contact you more this season.

I think the,link was put in the trust thread pinned above last year and it' should be announced again soon. I will see if I can find it and post it on here. Tba

Edit. Here it is the article from last year. I haven't used it myself yet so I am not aware if there are any problems. If there are please let me know cheers

For the 2015/16 season Trust Oldham have extended the free membership to all Oldham Athletic season ticket holders.

Many season ticket holders have already activated this free membership by completing the insert that came with their season ticket, or by emailing their season ticket details to askthetrust@oldhamathletic.co.uk. For more details please see our previous article on the Trust Oldham webpage

We'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time and trouble to activate their membership.

We are currently working through collating all these emails and cards and will contact each and everyone of you individually in September when we the administrative work is completed.

Thank you for your support

Edited by underdog, 25 August 2015 - 09:09 PM.

Added article

At the AGM 2015 the Trust Oldham board confirmed they would be extending the FREE membership of Trust Oldham to all OAFC 2015/16 season ticket holders.

Each season ticket holder qualifies automatically for free Trust Oldham membership for 2015/16 season but in order to activate membership we require season ticket holders to contact membership@trustoldham.co.uk with their name and season ticket reference number.

By contacting us with that information you are giving permission for your basic contact details to be passed to Trust Oldham for the purposes of administrating your membership. Trust Oldham do not share your details with 3rd parties.

As a member of Trust Oldham you become part of the organisation that holds a share of the football club. As well as the ability to stand for the Trust board, you will gain access to exclusive events and meetings that are to be held throughout the season.

Speaking about the free membership, Trust Chair Diane Mellor said, It is important to the Trust Oldham board that we ensure as many Oldham fans as possible are given the opportunity to join Trust Oldham. Therefore it was a unanimous decision of the board to extend the free membership for the coming season. It will mean for a second season season ticket holders have the opportunity to get further involved with the Trust and the important work we are doing to make sure our club is a strong and vibrant one for all supporters.

To activate your free membership, please email membership@trustoldham.co.uk with your name and season ticket reference number.

Finally got my arse into gear and sent the email to join!

Finally got my arse into gear and sent the email to join!

Did the link work okay for you? And did you get some sort of acknowledgement? Your feedback would be appreciated until I have a bash at it next week. Thanks in advance

Did the link work okay for you? And did you get some sort of acknowledgement? Your feedback would be appreciated until I have a bash at it next week. Thanks in advance

I sent it to the email address in the message you posted, it's just come back as undeliverable I'm afraid

Apologies everyone looks like I have jumped the gun with regards to activating your ST memberships. The info is from last year and I thought it was still valid-sorry.

There is going to be new info/launch soon and as soon it's announced I will post it on here as a new thread too so everyone can see it more prominently.

To be fair to the trust after Barry Owen finally stepped down whoever took on his role had a huge mountain to climb.

Some fans on Twitter have ago at Simon Brooke for every little thing however as Josh Latics mentioned progress had been made. Maybe only in small doses but it's a start.

With a lot of new people jumping on the trust to be they need atleast 18 months before you can make an overall judgement.

Don't get me wrong there is still a lot of work that needs to be done & even now you still have some fans asking how they can get in contact, when are the meetings.

The cynic in me reckons the protest group has been set up by the Trust to make them look :censored:ing brilliant in comparison to the protest group, who in fact are that bad at protesting they've gone into full-on satire. I'm calling it now, good effort.

A false flag protest group :D brilliant :D

The cynic in me reckons the protest group has been set up by the Trust to make them look :censored:ing brilliant in comparison to the protest group, who in fact are that bad at protesting they've gone into full-on satire. I'm calling it now, good effort.

You'll get a proper shock when Simon Brooke pulls his rubber mask off and you find out who he really is