Pre season protest

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only takes a little bit of imagination to see that "BrassBank" is an anagram of "Bilderberg".

Nice.

I had to check the real answers though just in case. Nothing good.

But Simon Corney returns quite a few, including:

Crony Monies

I Rosy Conmen

And my personal favourite:

Crime, no nosy.

Edited by blueatheart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not seen any poorly written leaflets being handed out by anyone with a face like a melted welly recently. Presume they've given up or been too busy playing Pokemon Go

By eck you really a deluded bitter idiot ain't you. I didn't support or agree with the protest group.

However your now going down the line of making personal insults? Pretty sure you may have seen Westy post in one of the other Facebook group or pages?

Get over it from what I have read on here all you have done is

1. Have ago at the protest group?

2. Have ago at the Athleticos

3. Have ago at anyone not in favour of the protest group but still critical of the trust?

4. Have ago at anyone boycotting the JPT?

Part of me thinks you only joined here and started attending games because you where accused of being a stay away.

Get over it.

By eck you really a deluded bitter idiot ain't you. I didn't support or agree with the protest group.

However your now going down the line of making personal insults? Pretty sure you may have seen Westy post in one of the other Facebook group or pages?

3. Have ago at anyone not in favour of the protest group but still critical of the trust?

Part of me thinks you only joined here and started attending games because you where accused of being a stay away.

Get over it.

Lol.

Get over it.

Deep breath and...........................relax.

Not what it says. Can you tell me which person it is aimed at then? If it's not a immediately at anyone it's not personal. Thanks for coming. Have a great day

Aimed at Mr West as normal correct will have a good day thanks. Look forward to your next aim st ruining the positive few days we have had.