Pre season protest

You speak very sensibly but you are wasting your time and effort at the moment whilst the noisy supporters divide themselves into 2 groups at polar opposites.

Would not describe the fans as two polar opposites because no one (apart from the odd joke post) is saying SC and the board are doing a great job - the only divide seems to be those who calmly discuss and those hysterical about the same issues.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only divide seems to be those who calmly discuss and those hysterical about the same issues.

What about those being hysterical about the behaviour of those who are hysterical about supposedly the same issues?

I have never seen such small minded rubbish from both sides because sides is what it has become, whatever you might say!

What about those being hysterical about the behaviour of those who are hysterical about supposedly the same issues?

I have never seen such small minded rubbish from both sides because sides is what it has become, whatever you might say!

I will briefly agree with Mr Smoker to some degree. A calming down period would help everyone here.

I'm not sure there are sides involved however. There is the Club. There are other owners of related companies. There is the Trust. There are several groups of fans with various aims. I can't fathom how this is a two sided situation