Winding up Order OAFC2004

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a club employee, the board reads this forum meticulously.

Pretty sure my employer would say otherwise. That your answer for everything if people don't agree with you? 'Must be a club employee?' Gets boring reading that constantly change the record.

Pretty sure my employer would say otherwise. That your answer for everything if people don't agree with you? 'Must be a club employee?' Gets boring reading that constantly change the record.

Eh, i've said it twice and you actually haven't challenged anything else i've said. Thanks for coming

Love this idea that Brassbank is some sort of shady anonymous offshore thing when actually it is just the lads who pay the bills.

Hope that's not aimed at me. I want to know if the revenue from the North Stand is paying off debt, acting as interest or seen as revenue from the investment.

It mission critical which it is.

Edited by singe

Brass bank?

It is Bllitz's ? Blitz is not on the board or in the Employ of Oldham Athletic? Blitz has a stake in the OEC and an income stream from it? Blitz built the houses behind the Chaddy?Brassz bank leases the screening unit on Sheepfoot Lane to Hope hospital.? The £140,000 a year parking contract with NHS was paid into Blitz bank?.......what has any of that got to do with Oldham Athletic other than we used to own it all and now don't and don't benefit from it?

discuss

Edited by Magister

Brass bank?

It is Bllitz's ? Blitz is not on the board or in the Employ of Oldham Athletic? Blitz has a stake in the OEC and an income stream from it? Blitz built the houses behind the Chaddy?Blitz bank leases the screening unit on Sheepfoot Lane to Hope hospital.? The £140,000 a year parking contract with NHS was paid into Blitz bank?.......what has any of that got to do with Oldham Athletic other than we used to own it all and now don't and don't benefit from it?

discuss

Haha, naive.

Blitz built the houses behind the Chaddy?

is that the 10 that have been built already.. or the several that haven't had as much as a brick laid past the foundation levels since early February?

they need to build them before they can sell them? ... so something isn't quite right?

Brass bank?

It is Bllitz's ? Blitz is not on the board or in the Employ of Oldham Athletic? Blitz has a stake in the OEC and an income stream from it? Blitz built the houses behind the Chaddy?Brassz bank leases the screening unit on Sheepfoot Lane to Hope hospital.? The £140,000 a year parking contract with NHS was paid into Blitz bank?.......what has any of that got to do with Oldham Athletic other than we used to own it all and now don't and don't benefit from it?

The Accounts for Brass Bank Ltd show it as a dormant Company to 31st Oct 2014 with no trade at all, to that date.

The houses, I think went through PCW Devs Ltd with no great profit as far as I can see. I think that PCW also built the North Stand.

Businessmen do like to keep their business affairs as private as is possible and in practice there is nothing wrong with that even if they involve Companies registered offshore. It will be quite possible for us never to find out where other profit has gone. That is the business world.

I do not think that we can blame Blitz at all-he had had enough many years and told SC to count him out, well before the North Stand started.

The North Stand development has been run badly from start to finish (well not yet finished actually) with not enough funds in place.

That white elephant is killing the club, in my opinion. Where do we go from here? Admin/new owners etc I have no idea.

But I do hope that the Directors/Owners do know & very quickly before we go completely

Edited by ChaddySmoker

I'm away - could someone do a brief summary of anything of note in these 9 pages please

We got served a winding up order over an outstanding debt, we've paid it off.

Plenty of posts saying "I was right all along" and "I got slated for saying we are going bust last year and you should have all listened to me" with a few telling people to "put up or shut up" and "get behind the club" the usual throries reasons about the North stand, Brassbank and OEC cropped up in a few posts, and a few more reasoned posts inbetween.

Overall we are still a struggling managerless league 1 club,where things could still go either way but you knew that already.

Edited by GlossopLatic

They disagreed with you?

I've put it in the wrong thread but i actually didn't say anything.

They downvoting something which challenged their opinion and they didn't even read into it.

It had valid points and reasoning but because they didn't like it and because it went against the idea of Corney being a genius they downvoted it, obviously downvotes are easier than explaining why they disagree...

I actually wonder if they think the winding up order is paid in full...

I've put it in the wrong thread but i actually didn't say anything.

They downvoting something which challenged their opinion and they didn't even read into it.

It had valid points and reasoning but because they didn't like it and because it went against the idea of Corney being a genius they downvoted it, obviously downvotes are easier than explaining why they disagree...

I actually wonder if they think the winding up order is paid in full...

The way you talk is as if you are fully in the know of what is happening at the club. You mock people who don't share your doom and gloom view. Question... why don't you just share the "facts" you seem to know which prove just how bad things are?

I'm worried about what's going on, I'm not sure if things are as bad as you and others make out, but hopefully the people who are willing to do something (are you?) can get the answers to the reasonable questions and share those answers. All this smug supposed insider knowledge is tiring.

Final question, can you point to one post or poster who thinks Corney is a genius and thinks that everything is fine and dandy?

The way you talk is as if you are fully in the know of what is happening at the club. You mock people who don't share your doom and gloom view. Question... why don't you just share the "facts" you seem to know which prove just how bad things are?

I'm worried about what's going on, I'm not sure if things are as bad as you and others make out, but hopefully the people who are willing to do something (are you?) can get the answers to the reasonable questions and share those answers. All this smug supposed insider knowledge is tiring.

Final question, can you point to one post or poster who thinks Corney is a genius and thinks that everything is fine and dandy?

I really wish I could.

The only thing I can point to is I was the first person to inform you all of the winding up order, I can't really share anything official as I risk getting myself or others into trouble.

I apologise if I come across as smug, but that is the mood of most replies towards me.

Things aren't great and Corney is asking for too much for the club.

I'd point to mcfluff or senor coconut or adamoafc.