• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No loss for me, had pace just couldn't keep the ball at his feet, scored a couple of nice goals but was one of LJ's disappointing buys for me.

I'm trying to be postive thinking we are clearing the decks for the new set up to see what's out there and get them signed up.....soon..eek

No loss for me, had pace just couldn't keep the ball at his feet, scored a couple of nice goals but was one of LJ's disappointing buys for me.

I'm trying to be postive thinking we are clearing the decks for the new set up to see what's out there and get them signed up.....soon..eek

It's a 100k loss

I don't care if it's not on our website. They can get busy with our website when we sign some sodding players. Stop moaning about pointless things.

What you on about....the site is supposed to bring us as supporters breaking news fast and first. The site is :censored:e and run seemingly on a part time basis!

I don't care if it's not on our website. They can get busy with our website when we sign some sodding players. Stop moaning about pointless things.

Their website has described him as the 'former Leeds striker, Dominic Poleon'. Why are clubs, and the media, so keen to dissociate players with Oldham? Happens with managers, as well. How often do you hear - Neil Warnock, the former Oldham manager?

He's not the best player granted but neither are any of the 4 we have left

8...Winchester, Brown, Murphy, Cassidy and Edmundson are now the senior professionals with Mantack, Knight and Stott the youths..

Edited by BP1960