Steve Robinson

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who attempts that clap at any game of any club this season should have their hands cut off.

The Iceland supporters did it well and it means something to them. Means sod all to us. We have the brilliant "Everywhere we go" chant to sing (worst song ever).

Edited by AnthonyOAFC

The Iceland supporters did it well and it means something to them. Means sod all to us. We have the brilliant "Everywhere we go" chant to sing (worst song ever).

Apparently nicked off Motherwell fans when they played a European tie there.

Noticed it happening at the cricket the other night. Looks like everyone will be at it, at least for a while.

Great to see him now officially in place, I heard from a journo over here that we approached him a while back but he wanted to finish his job at the Euros first. Being from Norn Ireland and an Oldham fan for over 30 years it couldn't have been a better match.

And before anybody compares him to Kelly this is black and white between the two of them.

Rome wasn't built in a day, we must not expect to much early doors, but we must stand firmly behind the management team, we as Oldham supporters can be a pretty negative lot to say the least!

The time now is to be positive and believe...

Anyone know how long he's contracted for? That interview is probably the most reassuring interviews I've heard in a while from an OAFC manager.

The lad needs time to build a decent team then squad but he's already earmarked signings, creating an infrastructure of conditioning, strengthening and psychology to get the lads fitter, stronger, more confident and a winning mentality. Convincing Corney to purchase the GPS monitoring is pretty impressive but then again it's needed so each and every player can be tracked on distance covered, energy expended, movement on the pitch, runs made and all other great stuff to get every player more efficient in their play yet more effective with the end result.

I'm truly excited with this appointment and hats off to the club in not only approaching him but then enticing him to leave Motherwell and Northern Ireland to come and manage OAFC.

The proof will be in the experience this coming season but three new faces today, hopefully another six or seven next week then we'll have the makings of a very interesting and exciting season ahead of us.

Fully behind Robbo the limited experience he has is quite impressive, he has a support system of his previous manager and O'Driscoll om paper his first three signings are good players for this level of course this game is results driven but I don't see why he can't be a good manager.

As above its time for some positivity not boycotts

Came across really well in that interview and impressed he's already drafted 3 into the team. Some might disagree but i think it's good that he has worked with them before as he will know what he's dealing with and the players will know what he expects. I think SR could be here a while and could set up a solid foundation for many years to come. Promotion this year might be a stretch but a positive season this year could lead to good things in the future. Really excited by this appointment. Fairplay to SOD for this one

Fully behind Robbo the limited experience he has is quite impressive, he has a support system of his previous manager and O'Driscoll om paper his first three signings are good players for this level of course this game is results driven but I don't see why he can't be a good manager.

As above its time for some positivity not boycotts

Lets boycott the boycott, couldnt agree more. Shall we have an anti boycott march? ?

So, I'm wondering aloud why we aren't adressing the most important position, your response is because we aren't yet addressing the most important position.

Ok, thanks.

Do you think he's that stupid he doesn't know we need CMs? Or do you expect him to list every single position he wants players for? I'm sure he is addressing the fact we need CM.