Steve Robinson

He chases down loads of lost causes.

More like warne if you ask me.

I think he has been told to try and do his work in and around the box. He rarely left a central position on Saturday. If we can create chances for him he will be our 'fox in the box' striker who could get 15+. Got to have the service though.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he has been told to try and do his work in and around the box. He rarely left a central position on Saturday. If we can create chances for him he will be our 'fox in the box' striker who could get 15+. Got to have the service though.[/quote

Like Rhys Murphy lol

Erwin's miss that hit the post was appalling. Full goal to aim at, but headed it the side the keeper was at. Strange.

Not strange. Just wrong decision. As everyone will make sometime or another given a split second to think what to do with ball flying up at you.

And the comment earlier that McKay should have buried that header. Nah. Gonna struggle to do much better with that 9 times out of 10.

Not strange. Just wrong decision. As everyone will make sometime or another given a split second to think what to do with ball flying up at you.

And the comment earlier that McKay should have buried that header. Nah. Gonna struggle to do much better with that 9 times out of 10.

Strikers who'd struggle 9/10 with a free header from 9 yards are playing in pub leagues

I think its time we put this honeymoon period to bed now normal service should resume now in terms of expectations. We need to look to try and take something from Bradford at the weekend and follow it up with a home win the following week against Shrewsbury.

I also think he and the board need to do whatever they can to bring in firstly a striker and secondly one more wide man to create chances.

I think its time we put this honeymoon period to bed now normal service should resume now in terms of expectations. We need to look to try and take something from Bradford at the weekend and follow it up with a home win the following week against Shrewsbury.

I also think he and the board need to do whatever they can to bring in firstly a striker and secondly one more wide man to create chances.

It isn't about a honeymoon period for me. I just think the guy is looking and sounding like he has a clue so in the long run I think he will do well.

Normal service in terms of expectations? Wasn't that just survival 3 weeks ago? If he achieves top half this season then I would ne satisfied. I do hope people wont get on his back if mid table is where we end up given our last 7 seasons are 17, 18, 16, 19, 15, 15, 17.

I agree about a striker though.

It isn't about a honeymoon period for me. I just think the guy is looking and sounding like he has a clue so in the long run I think he will do well.

Normal service in terms of expectations? Wasn't that just survival 3 weeks ago? If he achieves top half this season then I would ne satisfied. I do hope people wont get on his back if mid table is where we end up given our last 7 seasons are 17, 18, 16, 19, 15, 15, 17.

I agree about a striker though.

That record really is poor