Marc Klok

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely not, not only would it not work in song but it's woeful.

I'd love somethign workable and unique however I do feel he will just fall into the Klok, Klok will tear you apart again category. Just like Mr Jones & Ryan Giggs before him

Say this very often, but this is an exceptional case: if we can't make a decent song up for a man called Klok we need folding.

:censored: it, let's go for the full six minute version of Cool Your Boots by Ride. Start out with paraphrasing that quote from Withnail & I - "Even a stopped Klok picks the right pass twice a day" - then six minutes of shoegazey noise. Opponents won't know what hit them.

Edited by Crusoe

:censored: it, let's go for the full six minute version of Cool Your Boots by Ride. Start out with paraphrasing that quote from Withnail & I - "Even a stopped Klok picks the right pass twice a day" - then six minutes of shoegazey noise. Opponents won't know what hit them.

"Making Corney Smile"

"Dreams Byrnes Down"

"Leave Tuohy Behind"

• 3 weeks later...

Every time he stands over a free kick:

"Can you smell what the Klok is cooking"

When said free kick is dispatched:

"Put your glad rags on, join me hon, gonna have some fun when the Klok strikes one. We're gonna rock around the Klok tonight...

Actually, they should play that over the tannoy.

Too much? Oh come off it. Players should come over to the fans more, despite win, loss or draw. In Germany, they always go over to the fans. Top man, Klok. Edit: Didn't feel the sarcasm as I know how negative this forum can be haha

Edited by AnthonyOAFC