Chron today

Isn't that just people assuming because SOD is involved less clearly, and putting two and two together?

Rory McIlroy links indicate he would be par for the course, we would be the right club for him. Go and hook him Anthony Gee. Edited by BP1960

It's the pogues. Apparently retrieving the rights to a fairytale of New York from TTA

I love the Pogues, but they're English. I'd also love the Corrs. :censored:, those women are very good looking. U2 are great in the musical sense. Bob Geldof is a bit :censored:. Dana was nice. Daniel O' whatsisface was very successful, but a bit boring (unless you're a 65+ year old woman). Terry Wogan, Val Hooligan and Phil Lynott are sadly passed.

Who does that leave? Some dodgy race horse owner who has connections with Alex don't call me Taggart Fergusson.

Still, i love Ireland, especially the Catholic bit....

Had to laugh at this comment from Gee in the Chron.......

"There is always interest from the Far East. They are football crazy. But it needs shrewd people with football brains and it's not easy to come in to a club they don't know of previously.

Just like our present board then lol......shrewd people with football brains!!