Ousmane Fane !

Guest nonaenever

Guest nonaenever

So, reading tonight's Chron, Fane wasn't injured or anything and yet didn't even make the match-day squad at Coventry. A quote from our manager says that Fane just didn't warrant selection. Personally find that incredible given that he has been one of our better performers so far and the Chron reporter also hints the same, saying "maybe Athletic could have done with Fane's pace and guile".

Do you think the manager is just "teaching him a lesson" for his needless sending off against Chesterfield or is there something more sinister going on?

Klok and Flynn in the squad ahead of Fane - someone's gotta be having a laugh.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People get sent off all the time, i was pissed off when he did but i fully expected him to be back on saturday, i'm sure SR wouldnt completely leave him out as a punishment for just stupidly getting sent off.

Something else must have happened.

I know those is a bit radical, but is it just possible that SR went with the squad that he thought would get us the win?

Fane wasn't the only one of his perceived "favourites" to be left out. Mckay took no part at all and Flynn didn't get a huge amount of game time. I think I'll just trust his judgement.

That is not the best way to teach him a lesson, it's the best way to piss him off completely.

How do you work that one out? Young lad coming into a team higher up may think he can do what he wants. Wouldn't surprise me happened before! Would love to know your methods to teach him a lesson then!!

How do you work that one out? Young lad coming into a team higher up may think he can do what he wants. Wouldn't surprise me happened before! Would love to know your methods to teach him a lesson then!!

Why should it have happened before? I think that your imagination is running a bit wild there.

Deal with the facts

Big own goal if true, looks like Robinson thinks he's Fergie already, even more strange when the likes of McKay are given chance after chance and others are cast aside after one mistake, pick your best eleven when struggling for a win it's not :censored:ing rocket science.

Pretty sure McKay didn't make it off the bench on Saturday??

Big own goal if true, looks like Robinson thinks he's Fergie already, even more strange when the likes of McKay are given chance after chance and others are cast aside after one mistake, pick your best eleven when struggling for a win it's not :censored:ing rocket science.

Got sent off. Gave away a pen against Bradford and given away numerous dangerous free kicks. He like every other player has made numerous mistakes. All part of learning. As is being dropped for whatever the reason. Not one person here knows why so let's not try and guess the reason or his mental state if he was dropped to be taught a lesson.

Thats :censored:in gold.

One minute smoker tells us this will piss the lad off, few posts later he has a go at someone for having a wild imagination and tells them to deal in facts. THEN sumat about overthinking.

???????

:censored:in brilliant.

SIMPLE THINKING FACT ATTACK-

Fane cost us penalities, goals and red cards so he sits out the game.

Next...

Thats :censored:in gold.

One minute smoker tells us this will piss the lad off, few posts later he has a go at someone for having a wild imagination and tells them to deal in facts. THEN sumat about overthinking.

:censored:in brilliant.

SIMPLE THINKING FACT ATTACK-

Fane cost us penalities, goals and red cards so he sits out the game.

Next...

Overthinking is never a trait which you can be accused of. *whiteelephant