Bolton (A)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does say you can go in as a member of the public so if we don't wear colours behave ourselves don't draw attention to ourselves so no singing how will they know? If they ask if your going to the match just say no.

Bamboozle them by asking if there's discounted entry for CAMRA members - I don't think there is - and moan about the fact there isn't cunningly causing them to forget to check if you're an Oldham fan in the process...

Bamboozle them by asking if there's discounted entry for CAMRA members - I don't think there is - and moan about the fact there isn't cunningly causing them to forget to check if you're an Oldham fan in the process...

I probably wont have to go that far but it is an option, I will bear it in mind :drinking45:

We must remind players & staff that we must not be :censored:e on the playing surface, discharge wayward passes & shots or otherwise act in a manner which may further harm the formerly excellent reputation of Oldham Athletic.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/enjoy-the-game-vs.-bolton-wanderers-3360248.aspx#yefvhF3Y8BkHwYsG.99

As stated on my 'Directions, Beer & Food' thread:

NOTE: The stewards can be a bit over zealous, often throwing out fans for little reason. Advice to away fans is do not even think about celebrating a goal by going further forward than the front row. They will have you even if you're just on the bit of track behind the adverts. Also you may be told to sit down during the game, and fans have been removed who persistently stand up during the game.

We must remind players & staff that we must not be :censored:e on the playing surface, discharge wayward passes & shots or otherwise act in a manner which may further harm the formerly excellent reputation of Oldham Athletic.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/enjoy-the-game-vs.-bolton-wanderers-3360248.aspx#yefvhF3Y8BkHwYsG.99

Hahahaha. Fkin brilliant.