Reserves at home to Carlise

Precisely

You may not be interested, but all games involving the club interest me.

Defend the club if you like, but their communication skills are awful. Look at the England u20s fixture which appeared on the OS after being on OWTB as an example. Who is the clubs commications officer anyway? It must be like trying to get blood out of a stone for Chron reporter Matt Chambers.

Edited by BP1960

You may not be interested, but all games involving the club interest me.

Defend the club if you like, but their communication skills are awful. Look at the England u20s fixture which appeared on the OS after being on OWTB as an example. Who is the clubs commications officer anyway? It must be like trying to get blood out of a stone for Chron reporter Matt Chambers.

Was life so much worse for getting a report today?

It was a behind closed doors practice match . Nothing more.

I think the words behind closed doors, means you're not meant to go along. I admit communication from the club isn't up to the high standards social media users expect nowadays, but some people will literally pick anything to grumble at

Not enough grumbling in this country, Some powers that be prefer to keep things to themselves, even cover up bad practice. As I get older the more I like to ruffle their feathers.

Edited by BP1960

Levels of professionalism

Must admit, not too concerned on this subject but the lack of reporting about our players leaving in the summer was a piss take. Only way we found out players like James Wilson had rejected deals and gone elsewhere was when they turned up on their new clubs website. That's not on. But the apologists still found ways to excuse it.

It's hardly 'covering up bad practice' not giving us minute by minute updates on a behind closed doors friendly. Carlisle obviously wanted to, we didn't, hardly the end of the world

Games like this I'm sure you're aware is for match fitness for certain players, in this case Reckord, McClaughlin and Jahraldo-Martin and also to maybe have a look at a trialist or two? (None in squad yesterday as far as I'm aware though)

Doesn't matter too much with regards to result but in all fairness they have provided what score it was and who scored on the website so does a behind closed doors friendly v Carlisle require anything more? Not for me but appreciate everybody is different