FA cup first found draw

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 and 1/2 hours total on the train, 4 changes, £70, decent price, just fraught with potential :censored: ups by Network Rail, cross country etc etc....so I'll wait for Arsenal away in the 3rd round... :clint:

Just shy of 7 hours return on the train from Rochdale at £18 each way, great price but how long??

Won't be on TV, I'd say Curzon/Westfield v Bury/Wimbledon will be the BBC game, they may even show Bolton v Sheffield Utd.

We may be a Sunday game with the live feed and roving reporter for the BBC, normally a 2pm kick off.

I don't know, it's similar in status to the Southport v Fleetwood shown tonight.

How many TV games are there for round 2?

I'd say we've got a chance of being on TV albeit a slim one. There's a strong possibility that we'll be one of the Sunday 2pm games though. Sunday would suit me!

I was going to ask the same question.

Bolton v Sheff Utd shouldn't be on but will be, Westfields or Curzon Ashton v Bury or AFC Wimbledon will be and Whitehawk or Stourbridge v Northampton. If Boreham Wood get past Notts County, their game against Posh will be on too. After that, our tie is one of a few that could be on, if there are any slots left.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the Barrow v Eastleigh game (4-0) on TV and the massive Barrow centre back Moussa Diarra got his head on everything, their tall striker Byron Harrison scored an hat trick, but the one I liked was left winger Jordan Williams, a Rick Holden style left winger who sent over a stream of great crosses, one to watch that lad. Incidentally, the useful giant centre forward Ritchie Bennett is from Oldham, so some on OWTB might know him personally.

I shall look out for the Taunton v Barrow FA cup tie next Sunday with interest.

Bennett scored a screamer against Dagenham yesterday. Not sure on the numbers, but he's scored a few this season...